6

Ricky's POV

Derek told his parents what happened with my permission. I don't like that everyone knows but it's for the best. If they don't know they won't know what to do or why I am the way I am. I like to fool around and everything with them but I don't think I could go any farther than that because of my brother. He was terrible when I was a kid but he got worse as I got older.

"So, basically he is the scum of this Earth?" Steven said glaring at Eric.

Lilly's hold tightened around my hand. I don't know if it was to comfort me or keep himself from killing Eric right here.

"Yup, complete scum if you ask me." Nick answered.

Lilly growled, which reminds me how much does he know? How did he even know about Eric abusing me?

Why is Lilly so freaking mysterious? I thought those people didn't actually exist, he knows so much but we know nothing. That's so wrong, aren't we supposed to each trust each other?

Lacy or Ma as I should start calling her interrupts my thoughts with a question "what do you want us to do with him since your the one who dealt with his abuse?"

I shook my head "I don't know."

Lilly shot up from his chair. Staring down at me he made a soft mewl. He pleads to me with his eyes and I know he knows everything that Eric did, and he wants him punished.

"Derek, Nick I want you guys to decide what will happen. Lilly I want to talk with you, even if I'm the only one actually talking."I tried to speak without my voice cracking.

Lilly immediately pushed me up stairs. When we got to the room he pulled out a pen and paper from Derek's side table. How did he know where that was?

Lilly scribbles on the paper his hand written surprisingly neat "why didn't you have him killed for what he has done?!"

"because what he did to me is a thing of the past now, also if you could write why didn't you just write your name down to tell us?" Although I understand how he feels.

He gets a sour look on his face before continuing "Oh hell no it is not a thing of the past, I can tell it still bothers you. He deserves to be killed and even that would be merciful. I didn't write because I didn't want you guys bombarding me with questions I didn't want to answer."

I feel my eye brows furrow "so it's ok to keep secrets? You just don't tell us anything when you obviously know so much? Why is that ok? It's only been a day but I already feel like you've been hiding things from us for years."

Lilly dropped his head so he is looking at the floor.

He starts to write this time taking his time "I don't want to talk about the things that have happened to me. I might know the three of you guys inside out but I don't trust you enough not to leave me."

I let what I just read sink in. So he is just as insecure as I am. I bring him into a hug.

We go back downstairs hand in hand, closer than we were before.

"Lilly, Ricky, we decided that we are going to wait to introduce everyone to the pack for another week. We will have the pack decide what happens to him the next day. Does that sound fine?" Derek asks.

"Yes that sounds fine to me." I say. Lilly growls at Eric as we pass him.

Derek and Nick lead us outside. Lilly doesn't make a run for it like I expected him to. He just stands close to me. I think he has grown fond of me after everything that happened this morning.

Derek brings us to a river, the current is weak and perfect for swimming in.

Derek lifts his shirt over his head "so I was thinking that since we had a rough morning especially Ricky we could go for a swim, and he could relax."

Nick smiles agreeing, Lilly purred in response but he looks a little bit worried. A great big smile played my lips as I hug Derek. He is such a considerate mate. He chuckles  pulling my shirt over my head as well. "We wouldn't want to rip your clothes." He takes my pants off leaving my boxers.

Nick and Lilly are already in the shallow water. I guess Lilly is fine with water he just didn't want to be naked when we took the bath.

I shift in the water and go deeper playing with my mates but Lilly and Derek stay in the shallower water.

~6 days later~

Every day we have gone to the river and played. My mates and I have all grown very fond of each other. When Lilly or I leave either Derek or Nick will follow and the same thing happens if they leave. But Lilly has a knack for loosing them.

Lilly hasn't made any escapes since Eric came but sometimes he disappears, and usually he is gone for about an hour, but he has always come back. When it first happened we freaked out, but we found him in bed. The second time we found him in the kitchen eating all the food. We learned he will show up were there is either food, a bed, or us. We caught him following us at least 5 times. Now we keep a bunch of food in the room and go there when he disappears. He still takes about an hour but he comes back to our room. He dissapears 4-8 times everyday.

We are waiting for him right now but he is taking much longer, it's already been two and a half hours. "Do you think he is ok? This is the longest he has taken." I ask Derek and Nick.

"He should be fine." Nick seemed just as worried as I am.

"But let's go look for him just in case." Derek is getting really anxious.

We all walked to the door but it opened before we got there to reveal Lilly covered in blood splatters.

I was the first to get to him "are you ok?! Please tell me this isn't your blood!" He looks me in the eye and smiles. "So it's not? Oh thank God. Wait then whose is it? What happened?"

Derek came over with a note pad and a pen. He passed them to Lilly. Lilly stared at it.