Chapter 4

˖*°࿐

˖*°࿐

NamJoon POV:

Jin agreed to walk me to the coffee shop for my shift. It's been pretty hot outside but it's freezing in the coffee shop so I wore jeans anyway. I was too busy chatting with Jin to notice the person walking towards me until our shoulders bumped into each other and I nearly made him fall.

"Sorry." I say, stopping to look at the person I rudely ran into. No wonder he almost fell over, the boy is skinny and he's also pretty tall.

Surprisingly I think I maybe taller than him. The boy looks up at me. He doesn't say anything, Just stares not once looking at Jin beside me. His eyes are dark, brown maybe and his hair is also brunette as far as I can see with his hoodie on.

Isn't he hot?

He's wearing a black sweatshirt and black skinny jeans. Maybe he works in a place where there is cold... I have no rights to Judge him anyways. I was about to speak again but he nods and just walks away.

He was kinda cute, but like in a creepy way.

"That was weird." Jin chuckles uncomfortably.

"Yeah.." I agree, turning my head to watch
The tall, dark figure disappear in the mass of people.

Later.....

Jungkook POV:

Jungkook stands in the shadow, waiting for the brown haired boy to walk by. Until he realized it's midnight. Maybe he's already home. Jungkook turns to leave, but he saw a figure walking his way so he sidesteps into an alley. The figure steps under a street light and looks around.

It's the brown haired boy.

He passes from Jungkook and walks farther down to the Main Street. Jungkook stays in the shadow as he follows the boy, he walks into an apartment building. Jungkook takes a note of the building and it's location, before turning and walking home.

Jungkook opens the front door quietly, locking it behind him. He turns into his desk lamp in his room and unlocks his drawer. He pulls out the old notebook.

Number 30

Brown haired boy
Corner of the main street, ###### park
Apartment building 21 Main Street.

NEXT DAY......

Jungkook wakes up before the light seeps his window. He dresses in black jeans, a long sleeve shirt and a black beanie.

"Jungkook for god sake it may be cooler today but only a few degrees. You don't need a hat." His mother says when He walks into the kitchen.

"I'm going to work." Grabbing an apple from the table.

"It's 5 am, your works starts at 9."

"I know." He says exiting the apartment. He walks directly to the corner of the Main Street. He watches the brown haired boy leaving the apartment building at 5:30 am and walks down to the main street. He follows him at a safe distance behind him using the crowds of people to stay out of sight. He watches the boy walk into a coffee shop. Jungkook walks in and sits on a bench near the building watching for the open sign.

When it finally says open, Jungkook waited for a few people to go in and out before he finally walks in...

"Welcome to-" The brown haired boy stops in the middle of his sentence when he walks in.

"Hi, sorry about bumping into you yesterday. I wasn't watching where I was going. What can I get you?" He asks so polite that Jungkook didn't even want to kill him anymore but he already wrote his name in the notebook.

"Namjoon," Jungkook says as he read the boy's name tag.

"Yeah, that's my name." He smiles showing his deep dimples.

Jungkook stares at Namjoon's lips studying the boy's smile until it fades. "Can I get you anything?"

"Do you have caramel macchiato?" Jungkook asks.

"Sure do," Namjoon says. He pays for his drink. "Can I get a name for the order?"

"Jungkook," he says and Namjoon nods.

Why did I use my real name? My victim does not need to know my name.

"It'll be right out Jungkook," Namjoon tells him. He stands next to the counter and watches Namjoon make his order. Namjoon takes a marker and writes down 'Jungkook' on the cup.

"Here you go..." His fingers graze Namjoon's as he hands him the drink. Jungkook's skin shivers shoots down to his spine.

What the hell?

"Thank you," he says before turning and walking to a booth near the back of the coffee shop. He watches Namjoon make drinks until 8:30 then he decides he should get to the hardware store. He makes an eye contact with Namjoon before making his way to the door.

"Have a great day." Namjoon says to Jungkook.

"You too," Jungkook says as he exit the coffee shop.

🌷 VOTE || COMMENT 🌷