Chapter 19

˖*°࿐

˖*°࿐

NamJoon POV:

"How long have you two been together?" The police asks.

Not even a day...

I look at Jungkook hoping he'll answer..

"It will be a year by next week," Jungkook says calmly and I nod at the police officer.

"And you're already living together?"

"Yes," i said and he nods.

"Did your mother have any problems with the two of you being together?"

Sounds like you have a problem with us being together

"Like I said she was upset when he decided to move out but she wasn't upset about the fact that Jungkook is gay."

"Did she try to stop Jungkook from leaving?"

"She asked if he was sure he wanted to live with me but she didnt push him too hard for him to stay.."

"Did that make you angry?" The police officer asks. I've seen this in crime shows before.. He's implying that I killed Jungkook's mom.

"No, you are not suggesting that I did this, are you?" I said.

"It was just a question."

"Well no she wasn't mad, just sad that Jungkook was leaving her, you know? Since her husband is already gone."

"Okay," the police nods. "Then we will leave you two alone now, thank you."

THANK THE LORD

"Thank you," I say grabbing Jungkook's hand and walking past the officers towards my building. When we were safely inside, I let go of Jungkook's hand and unlocked the door.

"Wow, a year sounded more reasonable than a few hours," Jungkook says with a shrug.

"Why did you leave me alone with them? I know you weren't on the phone."

"I just needed to step away for a bit."

"Are you starting to feel guilty? Do you miss her?" I ask secretly hoping he'll say Yes, not because I want him to be sad but it makes me uncomfortable seeing him acting like nothing happened.

"No, I was angry."

"Why?"

"You were fucking asking them about the person who did that and saying that none of the victims who were killed deserved it, and you know very well thats its me. You were purposely saying things to make me feel bad and I didnt like it."