Chapter 37

˖*°࿐

˖*°࿐

Namjoon POV

After leaving Jimin's Tattoo shop, Jungkook pulls me towards their apartment building, where the police seem to be swarming. We both walk into the building and start ascending the stairs, but as soon as we got to the door a detective stops us.

"Jungkook and Namjoon?" The detective asks and I nearly let out a exasperated sigh. But stopped myself as it would be rude.

"Yeah?" Jungkook replies, clearly not as tired as I am.

"Where have you been? We've been knocking on your door for hours." The man says and Jungkook forces a polite apologetic smile.

"Sorry," Jungkook says. "We've been out for dinner and I just got finished getting my new tattoo." Jungkook rolls up his sleeves to show the man, who looks at the tattoo that is still wrapped up.

"Does that Say Namjoon?" He asks and Jungkook nods smiling. The detectives looks from Jungkook to me and back to the tattoo. "Okay well we would like to follow you up on your st-" he's cut off by his phone ringing. "Excuse me," he holds up his index finger to Jungkook and answers his phone. "Hello? Oh really? I'll be right over. Please give me five minutes." The man hangs up the phone. "We'll be back tomorrow for the follow up. What time will you both be home?"

I was hoping to never see another police officer again tonight...

"Around 3 in the afternoon," I reply. "The detective writes that down and exists the building ordering the other man and women to follow him. Jungkook opens the door leaning on me for support as we enter the kitchen. "I'm so tired," I yawn as we make our way to my room and collapsed on my bed. Jungkook unbuckles his jeans and kicks them off as I do the same. We both end up falling asleep with our tshirts and Boxers.

-NEXT DAY-

Jungkook POV

Jungkook plops on the couch with a sigh, turning the Tv on and resting his feet on the coffee table infront of him.

Well this is gonna be a boring day for sure....

"The police have closed the barrel killer case at last, they have found the murder weapon and files that the killer used to stalk his victims. The killer's name is not yet released at the moment, but the police wants to assure the people of South Korea that the serial killer is off the streets once and for all. " Jungkook chuckles at the announcement.

That's what they think....

Jungkook switches the Tv to Netflix, turning on Riverdale. As Jungkook begins watching his heartbeat picks up pace and a rush of adrenaline makes it way through his body. He wants to kill, the urge is still there.

Jungkook grabs Namjoon's laptop and search recent prison release on google. Hoping maybe he'll get lucky and the internet won't fail him.

Jungkook clicks on the website and write down the first three criminals names and their offenses. Now the trick is going to be finding where they work and live and getting them alone to kill them. Jungkook sets his phone aside. Deciding that he's kinda hungry. His stomach makes a low grumbling noise, further justifying his claim of hunger. He walks towards the kitchen, wincing at the pain in his side. He's gonna need this wound to heal them up before he can go out to kill someone, especially if he expects to have the strength to kill criminals. He takes some pain medicine the doctor provided, before walking back to the lounge as his pain in his side diminishes then he grabs his phone and exists the house, the lights and the Tv still on.

As Jungkook was walking around aimlessly, scouting out people, the criminals are gonna be hard to find, so he'll need to settle for a civilian until he finds a good method to use against criminals.

Jungkook spots a familiar face. He stares, trying to figure out why she looks familiar.

I know i know her from somewhere. Is she a customer at the hardware store?  Did she bump into me on the street? Is she a customer at the coffee shop? Wait...

She was rude to Namjoon when he messed up her coffee order. She'll do nicely as a next victim.

Jungkook looks her up and down, Long Orange hair, brown eyes, thin lips, noticeable frown lines that don't surprise Jungkook. He looks up to see the street he's on. Noting it in his phone before continuing to follow her at a safe distance. The women stops several times to chat or bitch to people, mostly bitch though. Jungkook can tell this world will not miss this women one bit when she's gone, and that'll be a relief as the police will have so many suspects they won't know where to start. Finally the women walks into an apartment building and ascends the stairs, Jungkook continues to follow her until she stops at her door. He takes a note of the location and walks back onto the street.

The pain slowly returning to his side is his signal to turn around and head back home. He looks at his phone to see that it's 2:30, he has half an hour to get back before Namjoon gets home. But he doesn't know how long it will take him to get there.

🌷 VOTE || COMMENT 🌷