Chapter 35

˖*°࿐

˖*°࿐

Namjoon POV

"We need to get out of here without the police knowing," Jungkook says. "If they catch us here, we're both going to Jail, me for murdering 25 People and you for aiding in a crime."

I've never seem Jungkook this frustrated before... He always seems chill even when he's upset, but he doesn't seem like that now...

"Well can't we just wait until they leave?"

"No, we can't. They're going to look in the alley. We have to go." Jungkook starts running the opposite way. I follow, but we were greated by a tall fence. "FUCK!"

"Let's just wait it out," I pant.

"If they find us here it's over. They'll know it was me not Jin and you will be going to prison with me too. Do you not understand the situation we are in right now??"

"It'll be fine, we'll come up with a believable excuse. We've talked our way out of things before so we can do it again."

"We are in an alley beside Jin's appartment right after telling the police about Jin being the killer, with a backpack that contains two empty bin bags, a knife, a pic lock and a bunch of pictures of you and Jin. There is no way in hell we can come up with an excuse."

"Well they might not even look down here. Lets just hide behind a dumpster or something."

"If i were alone I'd wait it out and hide, but i cant take the chance when you're here with me. You should've stayed at home. I should've done this alone. I won't let you go down with me." He looks up at the fence. "Come here, I'll help you over."

"How are you going to get over?"

"I don't know, ill figure it out."

"No you won't, you will walk right out of the alley and let the police catch you. No I'm not letting you do that.."

"Jesus christ Namjoon, this isn't up for a debate now get over here." Jungkook says yanking my arm harshly. "Give me your foot."

"Promise me you'll find a way out of here." I say stepping onto Jungkook's hand, holding his shoulders.

"I promise," Jungkook says before pulling me up. I grab the top of the fence and pull myself over, landing with a thug on the other side. "Are you okay?" Jungkook says.

"Yeah..... I'm fine i guess.." I groan, rolling onto my stomach, pushing myself onto my feet. "Now get your ass over here."

"Hold on i have an idea," Jungkook says and I wait, praying he didn't run out of the alley. Suddenly i see Jungkook on a fire escape near the fence.

"Don't you dare!!" I shout

"Shut the fuck up Namjoon." He says dangling his feet over the edge. Hanging onto the railing with both hands.

"Stupid. You're gonna kill yourself," i say watching him shimmy carefully at the end of the railing closest to the fence.

"Trust me, I got this." He says.

He reaches towards the fence with his left foot amd to my surprise he can reach it. He puts both of his feet on top, then uses the wall of the building to steady himself on the fence. I swallow, trying to stay calm as Jungkook wobbles on top of the fence. Jungkook crouches and drops beside me. "Shit," Jungkook curses clenching his side pain.

Please don't tell me he didnt just break his wound back open...

"Are you alright?" I ask and Jungkook nods. I lift his shirt and sigh in relief when i see his bandage isn't soaked in blood. I pull him into a tight hug. "Let's get out of here." I say grabbing his hand. We walk out the street and make our way home. When our building comes into view we see a police car parked out front.

"OH MAN HOLY SHIT!!" Jungkook groans

"It's fine Jungkook," I say but he stops walking. "What's wrong?"

"They're gonne wonder why we're out so late,"

"Well tell them that we went out for a dinner and to stroll around the city." I sigh, too drained to even think properly.

"That's too suspicious. They will assume something's up. We need someone to cover for us," Jungkook says scratching the back of his head.

I just want to sleep...

"Jungkook it will be fine," I yawn.

"Do you want to get caught? It's like you don't even care anymore," Jungkook says, stepping away from me. "You don't know how the detectives work Namjoon. They're gonna ask us where we were and if we dont have someone to vouch for us, they're not gonna take the evidence against Jin seriously," I stare at him, all I'm thinking about right now is to go home and cuddle with him and fall asleep, wanting for this night to be over. "I have an idea." Jungkook turns to me pulling me further interruping me from my thoughts about my nice warm bed

🌷 VOTE || COMMENT 🌷