Chapter 25

Okay so before I start this chapter just a friendly reminder that I'm a Top Kook enthusiast...i just prefer Top kook so lets make it quick if you don't like Top kook you can skip this chapter & if you don't like gay smut you can also skip this chapter, to all my hard stans ENJOY 💦😏🔞

i just prefer Top kook so lets make it quick if you don't like Top kook you can skip this chapter & if you don't like gay smut you can also skip this chapter, to all my hard stans ENJOY 💦😏🔞

˖*°࿐

NamJoon POV:

I smile at Jungkook who's sitting beside me on my bed, watching netflix on my laptop.

"What are you watching?" I ask sliding closer to him.

"The fall," he says. I look at the screen and swallow hard.

Of course he's watching a show about serial killer..
Am I willing to stick by a serial killer for that long?

Suddenly i hear a moan coming from the laptop. I look up to see an intense sex scene. Jungkook looks at me with lust in his eyes. He glances down to my lips so I lean in and kiss him. Jungkook smiles closing the laptop, before putting it back on the desk.

Holy shit, this man has the ability to make everything look SEXY

I watch as he turns back to me, pressing his lips back on mine. I kiss him gently at first but the longer it lasts the more heated it becomes. Soon the kiss turned into a passionated makeout. I move my lips to Jungkook's neck, which proves to be very sensitive as he lets out a moan. He quickly does the same to mine before he began kissing my exposed shoulders and collarbones, all of us grinding our hips together.

"Jungkook?" I groan softly "Jungkook?"

"Hm" he hums, lightly pressing his lips to the base of my neck.

"how far are your planning to go?" I ask.

"All the way," Jungkook whispers as his lips graze my ear sending shivers down to my body. "I want you to fuck me Jungkook," "I want you to show me how you can pleasure me!" I say before biting down on his earlobe.

NO ONE'S POV

"We should get these clothes off you. Lie down." Jungkook told Namjoon and he layed down.

Jungkook began kissing namjoon as he was pushing him back down on the bed crowling on top to straddle him. His lips still moving against Namjoon's own. And of course Namjoon didn't protest at all, Namjoon couldn't help but smile against Jungkook's lips because how much he craved Jungkook's hands on him.

Namjoon hooked his legs around Jungkook's, tangling his fingers in the boy's soft hair and lifting his hips so Jungkook could slide his pants off. He kicked them over and almost gasped against Jungkook's lips because his shirt was pushing half way up his chest. Jungkook broke away the kiss remaining few centimetres away from Namjoon's lips, unable to resist giving him another quick kiss.

"Tell me if you want me to stop," Jungkook whispered. Burying his face in namjoon's neck placing another little kiss on his collarbone.

Namjoon nodded as Jungkook immediately began to move his hand tugging and pumping Namjoon's cock on with the slickness of the lube it made it easier, allowed his hands to go more faster and gave Namjoon more friction. Namjoon moaned loudly, his fingers digging into Jungkook's shoulders and his head hitting the pillows harshly. Jungkook's hand felt soo good, jerking his cock harder and faster and squeezing at his balls then pressing to his hole.

Without any warning, Jungkook pushed two fingers inside him up to the knuckle, curling them upwards and starting a fast as he thrusts them in and out of Namjoon. Namjoon's mind was blur because he was just so overcome with the pleasure, moans were coming out of his mouth.

When Jungkook's fingers hit his spot he knew he was done for, because his other hand was speeding up his cock and he could feel it building in his stomach. He pulled Jungkook down and kissed roughly it wasn't even proper kiss because he was lazily moving his lips over Jungkook's and he couldn't really think straight because his mind were pleasured and his lips were jerking upwards into Jungkook's hand and all was on his mind was Jungkook. Namjoon was breathing out none stop moaning into Jungkook's mouth. Jungkook didn't stop, Namjoon's moans made Jungkook to speed up even faster and faster and soon it was too much as Namjoon felt it hard his fingers dug into Jungkook's shoulder. His lips temporarily breaking from the kiss in order to breathe. Jungkook stroken him through his orgasm to make it feel better for him, which was making Namjoon feel better.

He was panting heavily as he felt Jungkook slip his fingers out and removed his hand from his dick. Lying down beside him and reaching for a tissue to clean the mess off Namjoon's stomach. Jungkook giggled and wrapped his arms around namjoon, leaving kisses along his shoulder.

"Good night, Jungkook." I say softly.

"Good night." He says as I turn off the light, smiling softly to myself as I drift to a peaceful sleep.

SEE YOU GUYS IN HELL

🌷 VOTE || COMMENT 🌷