Chapter 12

˖*°࿐

˖*°࿐

Jungkook POV:

"You're still here?" Jungkook asks.

"Yeah, I'm here to comfort you,"

"Why? The first time I saw you I was planning to kill you," Jungkook says. "I tired to kill you in like 10 minutes ago. Most people would be running away, or calling the police, but you are still here."

"I know that you dont want to kill me Jungkook," Namjoon says.

How can Namjoon say that when I literally had a knife to his throat a while ago...

"Are you not scared of me?"

"Terrified." Namjoon says and Jungkook looks away.

"Then why are you still here?"

"Because I trust you." He says.

No I cannot like him! I have to be alone to do it, he will never allow me to kill people when he's around. I don't like him. I don't like People!!

"You should be with Jin," Jungkook says,

If namjoon would just leave me so i could go on with my life. I could go back to not feeling anything and just be a killer.

"Why?"

"Because he's not a murderer like me," Jungkook says standing and walking to his window. "He will not hurt you."

"But I don't feel the same way with him." Namjoons says walking towards Jungkook. "And I know you won't hurt me."

"But what if i do? What if I couldn't control it. What if i end up hurting you? I don't want anything to happen to you! Let's be serious Namjoon. I'm a dangerous guy."

"I trust you."

"How can you trust me!!!???"

" I don't know, it's just... I do." Namjoon brings his hand to Jungkook's chin titling his face towards him. "And i can help you stop killing people."

"But how?"

"By being here beside you." Namjoon replies.
"Everytime you feel the urge to kill, come to me and we can talk about it together." Namjoon smiles, a genuine smile. Jungkook kept on admiring his smile.

"What are you staring at?"

"Your dimples are so.... Adorable." Jungkook says. As Namjoon leans in and presses his lips into Jungkook's soft lips causing Jungkook's eyes wide open from the sudden action.

But Neither of them noticed Jungkook's mom walk in, neither noticed her leave and nether of them noticed when she came back with a gun.

••••
Sooo Jungkook and Namjoon had their first kiss haa? 😏😏
••
BUT QUESTION! HOW's SERIAL KILLER SO FAR? Do you guys like it????

🌷 VOTE || COMMENT 🌷