Chapter 13

˖*°࿐

˖*°࿐

NamJoon POV:

The floorboards creak and Jungkooks pulls away looking over to my shoulder.

"MoM! what the fuck are you doing?" Jungkook nearly screams. I turn around to see his mother in the doorway with a gun in her hand. Looks like Jungkook is not the only dangerous person in this house.

"Step away from him Jungkook," she says calmly.

"No," jungkook says confidently.

"Jeon Jungkook Do as i say," She shouts.

"Why?"

"Because I'm your mother and you need to obey me."

"I am 21 Years old, I'm an adult and I make my own decisions!"

"But this is wrong Jungkook and you know it, remember what happened last time?"

Remember? Has she told him this and held a gun to him before? Maybe this isn't the best parenting style. No wonder Jungkook turned out the way he did, his father was an abusive and his mother is a psychopath.

"What is wrong?"

"You two," she says waving the gun on both of us.

This has been a lovely date but i need to get out of here...

"You are the one who asked If i liked him!"

"As a friend Jungkook, i was asking if you liked him as a friend."

"I like him as more than a friend though."

"I can see that, but it's wrong."

"With all respect Mrs Jeon," I speak. "This isn't wrong. There is nothing wrong with liking the same gend-"

"You shut up," she says. "Jungkook step away from him."

"Why? So you can shoot him? No way." Jungkook steps in front of me blocking the line of fire. He reaches behind his back and grabs my arm, before slowly taking a step forward.

He's going towards her?? More importantly is he... protecting me??

"This is ridiculous Jungkook," she says. "So now you're willing to take a bullet for him?"

"I know you will not shoot me mother,"
Jungkook says taking two more steps forward.
"I am all you have left," he sidesteps slightly to the right. "Dad is gone and all you have left in this family is me," Jungkook says, is he trying to make her anger?

"Don't be so sure," I look over to Jungkook's shoulder and see her pointing the gun towards him. "You may be the only family I have left, but if you're going to disappoint me like this it may be worth it to live without you,"

"You do not mean that mom," Jungkooks takes another step.

"I do," she says softly.

"Mom, please just put the gun down."

"No"

"Mom"

"No"

"Please for your own good, do it!"

"Jungkook!! i said NO"

"Well then I'm sorry Mom," Jungkook says and before I know what's happening Jungkook grabs one of the knives and carefully sinks the knife into his mother's throat cutting straight across, the same depth that he does for every victims as he gets a bucket ready to drain the blood.

Jungkook notices Namjoon leaving the room, not that he blame him. He watches intently as the deep red blood drips from her neck into the steel grey bucket.

When he was done, he went to check on namjoon.

"Come on we need to get out of here,"

🌷 VOTE || COMMENT 🌷