Chapter 20

˖*°࿐

˖*°࿐

Jungkook POV:

What did I do to deserve Namjoon's kindness

"Do you think I will ever be normal?"

"Normal is boring," Namjoom says.

"I didn't mean it that way,"

"Then?"

"Do you think I'll ever feel anything?"

"You feel something towards me, so yes I think you have a good chance in being normal."

"But I don't feel guilty for killing my own mother," Jungkook says turning to face Namjoon. "How will I able to show emotions If I can't feel guilty"

"I don't know Jungkook." Namjoon says.

"Should I turn myself?"

"What?? NO," Namjoon says quickly, reaching out and grabbing Jungkook's hand.

Why does he still want me?

"I'm tired of all this Namjoon,"Jungkook looks down."I am tired of living like this, tired of living with memories, basically I don't want to live anymore."

"Don't say that Jungkook," Namjoon tilts Jungkook's chin up. "You can still change it."

"How? I cannot bring back the people I killed."

"No," Namjoon said. "But you can stop killing and start living a normal life."

"I'm not sure if i can do this."

"I'll help you."

"You are nice to me," Jungkook says. "But why?"

"Because I don't think you're bad as you seem to be."

I'm a fucking murderer and he says I'm not bad as I seem?? I have killed 26 people.

Jungkook stares into Namjoon's eyes trying to read his expressions. But Jungkook is not familiar with the expression Namjoon is giving him. Jungkook glances at Namjoon's lips wanting to kiss him, but Namjoon doesn't seem to notice that, he stands up and walks to the desk.

"Whats that?"

"A sketch." Jungkook says refolding the paper.

"Why can't I see it?"

Because you will think I'm a creep...

"Because... It's bad.."

"Okay let me see it then"

"You will not like it though." Jungkook says but sighs and hands the paper to Namjoon. Namjoon unfolds the paper and studies the sketch with a smile. "Jungkook this is amazing." Namjoon says. Jungkook points his fingers on the sketch. "The nose is too wide and the eyes are apart."

"Jungkook this is really good." Namjoon says studying his own face on the paper. "What's this?"  Namjoon says pointing on this neck.

"Ahh this a Tattoo. I know you don't have one there but I thought you would look good." Jungkook says smiling.

Tattoos are something I find them appealing for some reasons even thought I don't have one..

"Is that a sun?"

"Yeah, I thought a sun would suit you, because you are like a ray of sunshine or some shit I don't know I may sound cheesy, but your personality is damn bright," Namjoon laughs staring at his picture he has to admit that tattoo does look pretty cool.

🌷 VOTE || COMMENT 🌷