Chapter 21

˖*°࿐

˖*°࿐

NamJoon POV:

"Jungkook do you want eat dinner?" Namjoon knocks softly on the door.

"Um no," Jungkook answers clearing his throat. "I'm not hungry."

"Are you sure? I made enough for two."

"I'm not hungry." He repeats.

"Alright," Namjoon sighs before walking back to the kitchen. Jungkook decides to take a quick shower before going back to his room. He strips of his clothes and turns the water on.

I sat and ate alone. The feeling is all too familiar. I've been eating dinner alone for almost 4 years now. I moved away from my family to study in Australia and my plan was to go back but Now that Jungkook is living with me I don't want to leave. I know I should and Jungkook, the serial Killer. Shouldn't be the reason for me to stay but I can't..

Why does he have an effect on me? I should be terrified but for some reasons I'm not.

A knock on the door pulls me away from my thoughts. I walk over and open it to reveal Jin.

Oh great what does he want now?

"Hey Namjoon," Jin says softly.

"Hi," I say staring at him with wide eyes. It's been awhile since I have last spoken to him

He avoids me and gives me the silent treatment and now he just shows up at my door? Is he here to apologise? Or Does he want something?

"I..umm came to apologise, maybe maybe you just wanted the creepy guy to have a friend that's why you gave him your number. It wasn't right for me to Jump into conclusions." Jin says. "Can I make it up for you and invite you over dinner tonight?"

Is he asking me on a date? This is awkward...

"I accept your apology but-"

"You don't want to go out with me right?" Jin asks with a sigh. "I just feel terrible for ove-" Jin was cut off by Jungkook's voice.

"I forgot to show you my favourite-" Jungkook stops and I look behind me to see shirtless Jungkook with his wet hair, a tshirt in his hand and his eyes were fixed on Jin.

Perfect

"Or maybe later," he puts his shirt on and walks away.

"What is he doing here? More like what were you two doing?" Jin asks. "Are you insane?"

Well that's a nice apology

"He's not a bad person." I say.

"What the hell is he doing in your house?"

"He's staying here for a while.."

"What?" Jin exclaims loudly.

"His mum got killed, it's the least I can do to help him."

"Doesn't he have his own place?"

"He lived with his mom. He doesn't want to stay in the apartment knowing she won't be home." I pull excuses
Covering for Jungkook... Again.

"What about his dad?"

"His dad died when he was young." I say truthfully.

"I still don't understand why is this your problem.."

"I'm just trying to help someone, why do you see it as a bad thing."

"Because he's taking you away from me Namjoon," Jin yells.

What the hell???

"I never gave up on you Jin! I was trying to be nice to him and you just stormed away. He wasn't taking me away from you." I say firmly.

"Then why don't you want to go out to dinner with me? And give me a second chance?"

"Because it's too late,"

"Too late?" Jin asks. His eyes go wide and he swallows. "You're dating him, aren't you?"

"No.... Well technically not yet I mean we haven't actually gone on a date," I scratch the back of my Neck. "Listen Jin I'm so sorry...things didn't work out between us, even if you stayed and we didn't have this stupid fight I never felt anything when i was with you I didn't feel it, but I always felt it when I was with Jungkook like it's meant to be.. That's somethings you can't create it just comes naturally. I tried so much to make it work with you and love you but I couldn't. You are an amazing guy Jin you're a worldwide handsome anyone would be lucky to have you, there is plenty of men and women out there for you."

"Uhhhh that's unbelievable , I've spent months trying to win your heart and he does it in less than a week?"

"I told you-"

"Yeah yeah you didn't love me and you never felt the way you felt with jungkook with me i got it." Namjoon looks down.

"You know what Namjoon. Just give me a favor and never speak to me again."
And with that Jin walks away. I sigh and close the door, resting my forehead against it.

"Namjoon hyung?"

"Yeah.."

"Are you alright?" Jungkook asks.

"I'm fine,"

"This is all my fault. I never meant to get between you and Jin."

"Jin and I would have never worked. You just made me realize it sooner." I gave Jungkook a weak smile.

"But wait a minute, did you just call me hyung?"

"Me? Umm I don't think so," and with that Jungkook walks away.

"I think i heard him calling me that... Ughh i dont know."

🌷 VOTE || COMMENT 🌷