Chapter 27

˖*°࿐

˖*°࿐

Jungkook POV:

Jungkook walks to his room, to his desk where his notebooks and sketch are. He opens his black notebook, flipping the pages after his mother's then He grabs a pen.

That boyfriend stealer I don't know where he lives but I know that I'm gonna kill him soon..

"Jungkook?" Jungkook closes the notebook quickly and drops the pen, Turning around to see Namjoon. "What are you doing?"

Shit SHIT think of an excuse NOW...

"Nothing," Jungkook says as Namjoon grabs the notebook and flips to the page Jungkook just wrote.

"Jungkook!" Namjoon furrows his eyesbrows.

"He's trying to steal you away from me. He was out of our lives for good, but all of a sudden he's trying to win you back. If he could've stayed away I wouldn't have a reason to write his name. He likes you and he wants you for himself and I can't let him do th-"

"You don't need to kill him Jungkook!!" Namjoon says as he takes a deep breath and sighs. "He's not gonna steal you from me . I love you not him and you need to trust me that I won't leave you for him."

"He called me a jerk."

"I know. That wasn't nice but that doesn't give you the right to kill him. Hate him all you want, but killing him isn't the answer, killing is never the answer, Please Jungkook."

"Fine," Jungkook says, grabbing the notebook back from Namjoon. He tares the page and crumples it into a ball.

"Thank you, Now come here." Namjoon opens his arms, Jungkook puts the notebook on the desk and wraps his arms around Namjoon, "the boyfriend stealer? That wouldn't have been a good cover up if you wrote that on the barrel right?" Namjoon smirks.

"Yeah, your probably right." Jungkook chuckles softly.

The day goes by slowly and Jungkook felt exhausted by the time he gets back from work and all he does is sleep. He ends up sleeping while cuddling with Namjoon. Namjoon smiles And plays with Jungkook's hair after a long hot day at The hardware store.

"Jungkook?" He whispers softly.

"Hmm?" Jungkook Hums sleepily.

"Do you wanna go to bed now?" Namjoon asks and Jungkook groans siting up. He nods slowly. "Are you sleeping in my bed?" Jungkook smiles and nods again.  "Alright, lets go." Jungkook and Namjoon walk to Namjoon's bedroom and climb in together, cuddling close before turning off the lights and drifting to sleep.

Jungkook slowly stands up from Namjoon's bed, being sure Namjoon doesn't wake up. He walks out of the room, to his room so he can change. After getting ready with a bag full of extras he walks to the kitchen grabbing few snacks and water bottles. He exists the house without leaving anything to tell Namjoon where he's heading, because he knows that Namjoon will stop him. He walks out the dark street making his way to the subway.

🌷 VOTE || COMMENT 🌷