Chapter 28

#871 IN RANDOM ‼️
THANK YOU SO MUCH 💗

#871 IN RANDOM ‼️THANK YOU SO MUCH 💗

˖*°࿐

NamJoon POV:

I wake up rolling over to greet Jungkook but to my surprise he's not there.

I groan sitting up and rubbing my eyes. After knocking on Jungkook's door getting no answer. I then head to the kitchen for breakfast.

Maybe he left for work...

I make myself breakfast and open my laptop to find a Job online. Just As I was about to open my laptop, My phone rings.

"Hello?" I answer.

"Is this Kim Namjoon?" A man with a deep voice asks.

"Yes it is."

"Great. I'm the administrator in Ewha High School in Seoul. We got an application from you. You're interested in our English department?"

"Yes I am." I say, Hoping this is a phone call to set up an interview.

"Well you're lucky, we are in need for an English teacher by next week. How about we set up a meeting maybe this week to talk about it?"

"Sure that's perfect thank you." I say and hang up the phone.

I continue having my breakfast as I hear a phone ringing but it's not mine.

Is jungkook still here? Was he sleeping when I knocked?

I follow the sound of the phone that is ringing and see it laying on the bed where he must left it this morning. The caller is his "boss" and I chuckle but wait...

Why is his boss calling him? Did he not show up to work today?

After contemplating whether to pick up or not. I then grab his phone and my phone and walk to the front door. When I was about to step out I was greeted by my neighbor.

I never actually met my neighbor before...

"Hi." She smiles, her bright eyes gleaming. She's a pretty girl. I'm not afraid to admit that. She has a long hair and her face is thin.

"Hello," I greet her.

"Have you lived here for long? I just moved in last week." She says.