Chapter 23

˖*°࿐

˖*°࿐

Jungkook POV:

"Shit," Namjoon curses softly. "I'm gonna be in trouble for this." Jungkook sighs and looks down the street seeing a police officer.

They're literally on every corner. Why are there so many?

"Is there something wrong?" Namjoon asks Seeing Jungkook confusion.

"Nothing," Jungkook shakes his head.

"Oh c'mon tell me it will help me forget about my problem."

"Does it seem weird that there are more police officers around here than usual?" Jungkook asks and Namjoon looks around seeing 4 of them.

"Wow yeah that's weird."

"What are they all doing?" Jungkook starts to panic. Did they find something? Was it about the serial killer? Are they looking for him?

"Maybe they're hoping to catch the killer in action." Namjoon says not helping Jungkook's panicked state. "Jungkook, calm down okay? You're going to be fine as long as you don't do anything." Jungkook nods although he's still scared. Namjoom grabs Jungkook's hand and interlocks their fingers, comforting him. When they reached the coffee shop namjoon turns and leans in pecking Jungkook softly on his lips, "we will go watch a movie and go out for dinner tonight."

"Okay," Jungkook smiles as Namjoon enters the coffee shop. Jungkook watches through the window as namjoon rushes over to wear his uniform and starts talking to the lady who assumes to be his boss. Namjoon looked upset but Jungkook can only imagine how angry his boss was as she points to the door.

Is he getting fired ?

Namjoon shakes his head and walks towards the door. He sighs softly when he sees Jungkook standing there.

"What happened?" Jungkook asks.

"I just lost my job, that's what happened."

"But this is your first time being late right?"

"Yeah but she doesn't care." Jungkook frowns, turning and walking to the coffee shop. "Jungkook? What are you doing? stop!!" Namjoon follows Jungkook in.

She's gonna give Namjoon back his job one way or another.

"Welcome how may I help you?" The boss says sitting behind the counter.

"You can help me by giving Namjoon his job back." Jungkook says rudely.

"I'm sorry. I can't do that." The lady says softly.

"Bullshit! he was late just once. There is no reason for him to be fired." Jungkook slams his fist on the counter causing the boss lady to jump. "He's probably the best worker you have. It would be a mistake if you did that."

"Jungkook let's go," Namjoon pulls his hand.

"No," Jungkook shrugs pulling his hand away from namjoon. "It was my fault he was late."

"Then he has to blame you that's not my problem." The lady says turning to another customer who just walked in.

"Bitch!" Jungkook said loudly.

"Alright Jungkook," Namjoon grabs Jungkook's hand and starts dragging him outside the coffee shop.

"You will regret this," Jungkook shouts as Namjoon literally pushed him to the door. The door closes behind namjoon who puts his hands over his face. "Why did you stop me? Don't you want your Job back??"

"You can't just shout at people like that," namjoon says letting his hands drops on both sides. "Yelling wasn't going to get my job back anyways."

"I promise you that I'll make her regret her decision." Jungkook mutters softly.

"Don't even think about it," Namjoon narrows his eyes and grabs Jungkook by his shirt. "And you are not gonna write her name on your fucking notebook of yours."

"And what if i did?" Jungkook asks.

"Then whatever it is between the two of us, will be over." Namjoon says. "And you'd leave me with no choice but to call the police." Jungkook stares at Namjoon. He can't be serious right? Jungkook wants to challenge Namjoon but is it worth the risk?

Do i want to risk losing the person who's the best thing that ever happened to me in my entire life?

"You wouldn't do that to me," Jungkook said.

"Not unless you make me."

2k reads and 458 votes?? Thank you guys so much 💙

🌷 VOTE || COMMENT 🌷