Chapter 38

˖*°࿐

˖*°࿐

NamJoon POV

The bell finally rings and the kids pile out of class, everyone was ready for their after school shenanigans. I grab my stuff and lock the classroom, before leaving the building. I walk quickly trying to get home before 3 so I can have some time alone with Jungkook before the police get there. I arrive at 2:40, opening the door.

"Jungkook," I call, "I'm home." There was no answer so I walk in to see that he's not in living room, but the Tv is on and my laptop is open.

What was Jungkook doing with my laptop?

The search bar reads "criminals recently released from prisons"

Why was Jungkook looking up on the lists of criminals that are recently released from prison?

I look at the Tv to see that an episode of Riverdale is paused on it.

Holy crap. Is he going after criminals now? He's gonna get pummeled! He doesn't even have the strength to do that, especially with the state of his side.

I pull out my phone, dialing his number to see if he's home or out.

"Hey," Jungkook answers and I Sigh, relieved that he didn't run away with no trace again.

"Hey, where are you? I ask, shutting the Tv off and walking to my room to change.

"Im almost home." He says. "I went for a walk because I was bored of staying at home all day."

Why do I find that hard to believe...

"Okay well I'll see you soon then," I say.

"Yupp." I hear the front door opens As I hang up the phone. "NamJoon?" Jungkook calls.

"In my room." I call back, finding a T-shirt to put on. Jungkook appears in the doorway and smiles. "You know electricity isn't cheap right?"

"What?" Jungkook asks sitting on my bed.

"You left all the lights and the Tv on." I say unbottoning my shirt so I can get into a comfier one. " not to mention I don't have a steady Job to pay for it at the moment."

"I'll help you with the payment." Jungkook says. "You're not the only one living here and I do have a steady job."

"So that means you're staying?" I say sliding my unbuttoned shirt off my shoulders letting it fall to the floor.

"what do you mean? Why wouldn't I?"

"Because when you first moved in you said you would move out as soon as you find another apartment. I still don't know if it was still true."

"I haven't even looked at the other apartments," Jungkook chuckles.

"That's a relief," I sigh. "You don't need to look for any."

"Does that mean you want me to say forever, NamJoon?" Jungkook smirks.

"Of course I want you to stay," I smile walking over him. He wraps his arms around my neck and kisses me gently on the lips.

🌷 VOTE || COMMENT 🌷