Epilogue

˖*°࿐

˖*°࿐

NamJoon walks into the apartment and tosses his jacket on the ground. It's been two months since Jungkook's funeral and his heart still feels like it's tied up tightly. Jimin and him have been hanging out, but nothing feels right when Jungkook is not here.

NamJoon's eyes wonder to the envelope lying on his table. He has been avoiding it because he knows as soon he reads the letter his heart will break all over again. Jungkook would want him to read it. He walks over and picks up the envelope. He opens it and pulls out a letter.

Kim NamJoon, my one and only true love,

I'm giving this letter to Jimin today when he stops by. I'm going to tell him about me. I know it sounds crazy but at this point I don't care whether or not he tells the police. I'm not planning on being here any longer. I'm sorry NamJoon I just can't go on without you. I hope Jimin will give you this sometime so you can know how much you really mean to me.

You're the best thing that has ever happened to me and I love you more than words can describe. You taught me how to love, to fight, to live, to be happy. You put up with my bullshit everyday for the past month and honestly that means the world to me. I love everything about you NamJoon. You're flawless in my eyes and I wouldn't trade you for the world. You deserve a man who will treat you like a king and I'm sorry I couldn't do that. You'll be better off without me in the end, but I hope you'll alway remember me.

You can have all my stuff. My wish is that you should move on, find a man who will treat you right, start a family, find a job you lazy ass, don't beat yourself up over all this. None of this is your fault. I have no one to blame but me. Once again I say I love you NamJoon and please go on living your life..... for me.

- forever and always yours, Jeon Jungkook.

NamJoon sets the letter on his desk and sobs loudly. He knew this would happen if he read it.

Jungkook said that Namjoon could have his stuff since he's gone. NamJoon glances around the room, the clothes lying on the floor, the sketches scattered all over the desk and dressers, and the duvet that is half hanging off the bed. NamJoon stands from the chair. He walks to the door, turning the lights offf, keeping the room exactly how Jungkook left it.

🌷 THE END 🌷