Let me treat your injuries

Sehun snapped from his aggression when he heard the tiny voice of Luhan, telling him it was all fine. "It's fine." Those words were feeding on Sehun's anger again. Nothing was fine. Luhan's beautiful face was bruised and his shirt was smudged with blood.
He did not realize anything around him until he could feel Luhan's finger, which was slightly trembling, on his cheeks. Wiping away the tears that had unconsciously found their way from Sehun's eyes, now streaming down his cheeks, one after another dripping to the ground. With an angered movement of his arm, Sehun wiped the tears away, persistent on asking who had done this.

Some minutes passed, making both of them feel like it had been hours until Luhan just timidly wrapped his arms around Sehun's waist, his head resting on the younger's chest, eventually staining his shirt with light red spots as well. It was only a faint mumble of Luhan, in a begging way he asked if they couldn't just go back home. With his index finger, Sehun shifted the elder's head up, his finger resting on his chin as he softly traced his thumb across Luhan's cheek. It was only a faint touch but he could see how Luhan slightly backed away. Only a bare touch like that would cause him pain. Sehun slowly let his hand sink down, now it was clenched to a fist. He only nodded before he shifted the protesting elder on his back to carry him back home.
It was a raher quiet walk, only one deadly glare of Sehun was needed to signal Chanyeol and Baekhyun who had been chasing after Sehun due to his silent leaving, that this was their time to dissppear and immediately they turned and went the other way. Everyone would do the same in reaction to Sehun's glare.

The way until they had arrived in front of the Oh's mansion took them longer than it usually would, due to the extra weight that Sehun was carrying on his back. Even if Luhan was really a light weight.
After entering Sehun carefully let Luhan get of his back and immediately shifted him towards the couch, forcing him to lay down as soft as it was possible. The elder was still trying to convince Sehun that he was alright despite the fact, that it was clearly to see in his eyes, that he was in pain. Once more Sehun asked who was the cause for that and once more Luhan refused to answer. One time too much for Sehun.
The younger rushed up, his hand balled in a fist slammed against the wall. The sudden movement and the loud noise, caused Luhan to quickly curl up, his arms hovering over his head. Immediately Sehun crouched back down, with his left hand he softly pushed the elder's arms back down. The knuckles of his right hand were beginning to ache now and he soon regretted it that he couldn’t control himself. Sighing he rose up again, excusing himself before he went to get treatment for Luhan's injuries. Hurriedly he made his way to the bathroom, grabbing the first aid kit. As he came back he gave Luhan a quick smile, apologizing for his short temper. He stil was furious about what happened and he craved to know who had done this but he had realized that this made Luhan really uncomfortable and that was the last thing he wanted. So he did his very best to stay as calm as he could.

Sehun's teeth were gritting when Luhan removed his shirt and revealed several bruises, covering his torso. Again, he reminded himself to stay calm. For Luhan's sake. His heart felt like it would burst into a million little fragments with every wince that the elder gave in pain. Once he was done with wrapping the bruised spots on Luhan's torso in bandages, Sehun sat next to him on the couch. His attention was now focused on Luhan's face. He was just glad that none of his ribs seemed to be broken, yet Luhan had kept on protesting to go to the hospital. No matter how bad Sehun wanted to take him there, it was no use in forcing him to go if he didn’t want.
With a towel and warm water, he now removed the stained blood from Luhan's lip, as well as a small trickle that went down, starting with his eyebrow and had reached until his jawline. Carefully his hand, with the towel, traced along the slightly swollen jaw of the elder, who was constantly trying to ignore the pain.

After a few more minutes, Luhan's face looked at least slightly more acceptable. The bloody marks were gone now, only a bruised cheek, a slowly getting darker and darker black eye as well as a ruptured lip were remaining. Luhan wanted to thank him but was quickly cut off by Sehun's lips on his own, causing him pain due to the wound on his lip, yet he didn’t care. He returned the kiss before he realized the salty liquid that was now dripping on his hands, it's origin were Sehun's eyes. Immediately Luhan pulled back, his hands reaching up, to cup the younger's face as he asked the reason for his tears. Guilt was flowing through Sehun's voice when he explained between some quiet sobs that he had promised to always protect Luhan and yet he had failed. He really wanted to make sure that he always was safe but he ended up getting hurt. Sehun's heart was clutched with guilt and he grew a huge grudge against himself for not being able to properly take care of the one he loved.

A gentle smile appeared on Luhan's lips as he shook his head. "Sehun. You are the one who brought me here, you just took care of me. Don’t think like that about it. It's not your fault at all and I am really thankful for how you helped me just now. I just had a little dispute with someone and that's all. It's okay now, believe me"
The younger would just shake his head. He wanted to protect Luhan in the way that things like that wouldn’t happen in the first place. Before he was able to open his mouth and reply, he could feel Luhan's arms wrap around him, pulling him in for a hug. Burying his face against the elder's chest, Sehun just sighed, muttering in Luhan's shirt that he would make sure that nobody would ever get to harm Luhan. 

-----------------------------------------------------------
I am really sorry for how bad that chapter turned out. I promise I will do better in the next! >< I hope you will still put up with me though ///