Last Words

I am done, like wow I really finished it. I was so unsure if I will and most likely it sucks but I finished it.

I just want to thank all of you so much for all your support and all of you readers are awesome, thank you so much, I don't know.
I never thought that I would make it to this much reads and when the count kept rising I just was taken aback that so many of you people read my story. As well as you kept your patience when I did not update due to my health and everything. Thanks for your support which continued and thanks to each of you who commented and liked and told me to take care of my health first. I appreciated every single comment and message, even though I might have been unable to reply, due to longer stays away from home and witthout internet connection. I read all of them and you are really nice! 

It's currently 5:50 AM and I just finished the last chapter and I should really try to catch some sleep, I really hope it wasn't too bad in the end. I don't want to dissappoint any of you haha. But I did my best and finally, there was the last chapter.
I have no idea if I will continue writing on-going stories but I will still stay and write one-shots for my friends. That's for sure.

Again I appreciate everyone of you a lot. And if you ever want to talk to me, please go ahead. There are several ways how to contact me listed in my description. 

I want to dedicate this whole last chapter and literally all the ones before to you all, because you're awesome and without your support I might have just stopped writing on this and never finished.