eleven

~Camila's POV~

About one hour later, I wake up and see Daniel on his phone.

"Hey you're up." With his amazing smile.

I smile back, rubbing my eyes.

"Did you see this?" He asks, showing me the picture on Jack's Instagram story.

"Yeah, I woke up to him taking it." I answer.

"Oh" he says, starting to get up. "I actually have to go. The boys need me for something at the house." He sighs slipping on his shirt.

But he left his ca-

"Corbyn is outside with my car." He said quickly kissing me on the head. "I wish I could stay." Then he was gone.

~Daniel's POV~

I woke up and looked to my right. I saw Camila sleeping, she looked absolutely perfect. It was her birthday tomorrow and I planned to get the dress she saw awhile ago at Urban Outfitters. I then remembered my car, I texted Corbyn and Jonah to get it. Next, checked Instagram to see a picture of me and Camila sleeping on Jack's story. I smiled. I heard Camila rustling.

"Hey you're up." I said smiling.

She smiles back rubbing her eyes. She was so cute.

"Did you see this?" I ask her, showing the picture on Jack's Instagram story.

"Yeah, I woke up to him taking it." She says.

"Oh" I say, starting to get up. "I actually have to go. The boys need me for something at the house." I lied. I really had to pick up the dress.

I slipped on my shirt.  

"Corbyn is outside with my car." I said I kissing her on the head. "I wish I could stay." I felt really bad leaving her but I had to.

I get in the car with Corbyn and we drive to the mall.

I stare out the window silently.

"Hey bro, you okay?" Corbyn asked.

"Yeah." I answer quietly.

"No, you're not. I know you." He said sternly.

"I just feel really bad leaving her." I sigh.

"You really like her." He chuckles.

"Yeah, I do."

"When are you going to ask her out. I mean ,you're practically together already." He says.

"I don't know. I just don't feel like it's the right time." I say, sadly.

"Then when will it be the right time?" Corbyn asks.

"I really don't know. I just feel like I can't give her the attention she deserves." I sigh.

"Well I say ask her and take your chances before another guy does."

"She doesn't even talk to other guys."

"I mean, sorry to bring this up but she did kiss Jonah."

"Ok, ok, I'll ask her. Soon."

We soon arrive to the mall. I quickly go to Urban Outfitters, get the dress, and leave. We go to get lunch at In and Out, and go back to the house.