fifteen

~Camila's POV~

I wake up, blinded by the sun in my face. I squint my eyes to block the sun before I hear Daniel laughing at me.

"What" I ask rubbing my eyes.

"Nothing" he says putting his hands up. "Logan invited me and the boys, you, Marissa, and Morgan to go biking. He said he needed vlog footage so... do you want to go?"

"Yea." I smiled. "That would be fun."

"Good, because we're heading to the trail in an hour."

"Cool." I reply, getting up to go get ready.

I throw my hair up into a ponytail and put on some yoga pants and a sports tank top.

I hear Daniel yelling from the kitchen.

"I'm leaving to go get ready. I'll be back in half an hour."

"Okay." I shout back.

I apply a thin coat of mascara before putting on my shoes. I still had twenty minutes until I had to leave so I decided to go on my phone.

I check my Instagram and I see that I have 83.7k followers.

What? The other day I had like, half of that!

I smile to myself and look through my recommended for a while before I hear a knock at the door.

I quickly get up and go downstairs to open to the door.

Unsurprisingly, I see Daniel and the boys, a bike in each of their hands.

"Oh shoot," I start. "I don't have a bike."

"It's okay, we have one for you." Jack says.

"Thanks." I smile.

Jack hands me the bike.

We all hop in Logan's G-Wagon and put the bikes in the trunk.

It's a tight fight in the car, and I end up on Jack's lap squished between Zach and Daniel.

After a short, uncomfortable car ride, we finally make it to the biking site. We pile out of the car while Logan goes into the shop and gets bikes to rent. We wait there by the car until Logan comes out.

"Everyone take a bike." He tells us.

We walk our bikes over to the trail before hopping on. Logan and Jonah race each other down the trail, and Morgan and Jack take their time in the back, staring at each other the whole way through. Me, Daniel, Zach, Corbyn, and Marissa are all in the middle, talking.

"Too much exercise!" complains Marissa. "Can we go back up?"