twenty six

~Daniel's POV~

I wake up in the dusky motel room with one thing on my mind-

What the fuck happened?

How did I get here? I take a look around the room and spot my phone on the table and it all comes rushing back like a fucking truck.

Aspen.

Camila.

Ubering to this fucking motel.

My head is pounding so I lay back down and close my eyes. It was already late in the afternoon- nearly dinnertime- and I was starving. I go on my phone and order Uber eats. There is no way in hell I'd be going out in public after everything happened.

After ordering, I get up and look at myself in the mirror. My skin is pale, I need to shave, and my hair is a rumpled mess. My clothes are wrinkly and there's a mysterious stain on it. And, I probably smell like dog shit.

I walk into the crappy bathroom and take a shower. I stay in there for a long time, letting the water soak into my skin until it burns.

I get out and dry off my body and run my hands through my hair. The doorbell rings as I'm getting dressed. I get my food and sit down to eat on my bed. While eating in silence, I can't help but think of last night. Why on Earth would Aspen kiss me? I'm such a bad boyfriend. What did Camila even see in me?

Camila, I thought. I wonder how she felt. She probably hates me. She probably wishes I would die. Maybe she's happy I'm gone.

The damage has already been done. I don't know how I am going to fix everything I screwed up. I wasn't even sure If I wanted to go back home yet. I needed a few days on my own to clear my head and find out what I really need to do.

(Skipped like 2 days because i'm too lazy to do a filler chapter carry on)

I was just sitting on my bed for the third day in a row when I got a call from Jack. I pick up, but before it registers, I quickly hang up. I didn't want to talk. After two attempted phone calls, I finally pick up.

"What do you want?" I ask.

"Daniel! Hey! Dude, where are you? We've been searching everywhere for you!" Jack exclaims. Hearing his voice made my heart swell. I miss them.

"I don't want to be found." I hang up the phone, but immediately regret it after. I couldn't keep hiding from my problems. I need to talk to Camila, ASAP.

~Camila's POV~

I was about to go to bed after the eventful night when there was tap on my window. I stop moving to listen, and go to check it out after I hear it again. I open the window, warily. My heart beats as I look around.

"Boo." Someone says.

I look over and see a tall figure in the tree.

I scream and run away from the window. "WHAT THE FUCK!" I exclaim.

My face drops when I see Daniel climbing into the room.

"What are you doing here? Get out"

"Camila, I need to talk to you."

"Too fucking bad. You already had your chance."

"I'm not leaving." Daniel insists.

"Okay, well then I am."

I begin to walk towards the bedroom door. He runs over and blocks it before I can leave. I take a shaky step backwards, being uncomfortable with how close we were.

"Excuse me." I clear my throat.

He raises an eyebrow.

"Daniel Seavey what the hell do you want from me?" I ask, frustrated.

"A lot of things." He began.

"Yeah, I'm sure." I scoff. All he wanted was sex, I was sure of it.

"What do you mean?" He asks, confused.

"I've heard of your 'reputation'. All you want is sex. I am so, so sorry I couldn't appease you, but my body isn't a fucking playground."

"What? Who told you that?" He furrows his eyebrows.

"Some girl. She said she was friends with you, and that you dated her friend and stuff."

"What do you mean? Camila, you are the only person I've ever dated. Liked, for that matter."

I stay silent.

"What?"

"What did she look like?" He sighed.

"Uh... Skinny, dark hair, kinda slutty outfit, pale skin,-"

"Blue eyes." We say at the exact same time.

"You know her?" I ask, angry.

"You were talking to Katya."

I almost gasp.

"No, it can't be."

"Trust me,-"

Hell no. Did he really just tell me to trust him?

"How am I supposed to trust you after you kissed Aspen?" I cut him off.

"I don't know, Camila. I've been pent up in a motel room for 3 days. Don't you think I've thought about that? You don't have to trust me, but I'm not letting this thing, or whatever we have, ruin everything we spent so long building up."

His words silence me.

"And now that you're listening, I think it would be helpful for you to know that I didn't kiss Aspen; she kissed me and I didn't kiss her back."

Mostly everything was making sense now, being put together right in front of me like a puzzle. That's when the emotions came pouring in.

First, it was a single tear. Then it was two. And then a whole ocean came pouring out of my eyes.

I felt warm arms around me. I was shocked at first, that he was brave enough to do that after our argument, but I welcomed his embrace.

A/N-

I know we said we were going to update by the end of last week and we lied oops. Lots of good stuff happened over the weekend! (We met Weston freaking Koury), and we didn't really have time to update. HOPE U ENJOY THIS CHAPTER GOOD THINGS HAPPEN I THINK YAY OK BYE.

P.S I know we asked this last chapter but honestly; would you add us on snapchat if we made one? We're considering it but like we don't know yet so.. LET US KNOW!! 

any dolan twin fans out there? 😏