twenty nine

Disclaimer- there's a lot of memes in this chapter, so sorry in advance

~Camila's POV~

I watch Daniel's jaw drop as he opened the door.

"We need to talk."

I grab his arm and drag him outside with me. The door closes shut behind him.

"I'm sorry." I say.

It was quiet for a moment until I spoke up again.

"What I said was in the heat of the moment and I didn't mean it. I was scared that if I let you back in, you'd run away again, or that you didn't feel the same way as I did. I thought it would be easier to just push you away, but I was wrong and I'm sorry. I probably made you feel like week-old dog shit, because it made me feel that way, and-"

I was cut off by Daniel's lips on mine. I stop, frozen in my tracks.

I push myself against him, kissing him with the most passion I've ever felt before. My heart races against his. I'm pressed against the wall of the house, leaning against it.

He bends his head down, brushing our lips together. Violent shivers tremble down my whole body and cause goosebumps to form. He pulls us closer together, kissing me gently. Right now, I didn't want that. I needed to feel him against me.

His tongue slips into my mouth and I grab his hair, kissing him with fervor.

I feel him slowly trail underneath my shirt. His hand touches my bare back and I push myself against him, feeling ecstasy surge through my veins.

Suddenly, someone barges out the door, leaving me and Daniel hastily jumping away from each other.

"WhY dOeS sOmeBody NoT kNow hoW To FLuSh the ToiLet AFteR tHey've HaD a shEt." Corbyn yells, as I restrain myself from laughing.

"DISTGUSTANG!"

(A/N if you don't know what this is, you need to watch this IMMEDIATELY 

https://youtube.com/watch?v=thJA5ulgxuj

https://youtube.com/watch?v=zl_Td-nzN30

 here's another one )

~Jonah's POV~

Corbyn goes out to break up the porn happening in our yard. I'm assuming they made up.

I was actually waiting to see their reaction, but I was interrupted by a phone call. I pull the phone out of my pocket.

Katya's name pops up onto the screen. I bite my lip before answering.

"Katya?"

"Jonah, hey." She clears her throat.