thirty one

~Camila's POV~

We arrived at the hotel, and to say I was surprised was an understatement. It was absolutely gorgeous. The vast lobby walls were white with gold detailing. Daniel laced our fingers together as we walked to the concierge. I was too distracted by the beach through the window to notice Daniel already had the room key.

"Do you like it?" Daniel asks.

"No." I say, trying to be serious.

His face went blank, seemingly disappointed.

"I LOVE IT!" I scream, getting death stares from older couples.

He smiled, pulled the arm he had around me closer to him as we walked into the elevator.

"I hate you." He smirks.

"You love me." I kiss him on the cheek quickly before the elevator doors open and I walk out, before he can say anything else.

We arrive in our room and I immediately drop my bags on the floor and plop on the bed. Daniel comes and lays next to me. We both stare up at the ceiling for a good amount of time.

"Thank you so much." I whisper as I cuddle into his chest.

He stayed silent while he pulled me closer to him.

"I love you." I say.

"I love you more." He says sweetly.

"Impossible." I look up at him.

"Possible." He kisses my nose.

After laying in the bed cuddling for a while, Daniel's eyes close and he dozes off. I get off the bed and go out onto the balcony. I stand there for awhile in awe, looking out and watching the waves go come in and back out. I can't believe Daniel did this all for me; I don't deserve him.

I look back down and I see a huge pool. I was bored, so I therefore decided I was hungry. I grabbed my wallet and went down to the lobby to find food. I buy two sandwiches and then go back upstairs. I set the other sandwich down on the bedside table just in case Daniel wanted it later. I walk back out on the balcony and sat down on one of the chairs there. I finish eating just before the sun was going to set.

I got up to go inside and check my phone. When I stand up, I felt familiar arms wrap around my waist. I grabbed Daniel's hands that were around me as he leaves a kiss on my neck.

"Do you want to go down to the beach?" He asked, whispering in my ear.

"Sure." I reply, his hot breath lingering on my neck.

I look down at my current outfit; jean shorts and a white shirt. I decide it's decent enough and we stand up to go downstairs. On the way down, he laces his fingers with mine. When we get off the elevator, he leads me outside, assumingly to the beach. We stroll past the pool, our hands still interlocked.