twelve

~Daniel's POV~

A few minutes of driving, we pull up in front of a movie theater.

I look beside me and see Camila smiling.

"I love movies!" She squeals. Her face lights up.

I smile, feeling accomplished.

We get out of the car, and I tell her to wait. I come around to her side and open the door for her. I hold out my hand, which she takes. When she gets out of the car, we don't let go and keep our fingers intertwined until we get to the ticket stand.

We get 2 tickets for Beauty and the Beast. I let Camila pick out the movie. It wasn't my first choice, but I would do anything in the world to make her happy.

We walk to the movie. Somewhere in between, our hand both latch on to each other. Soon, we get in the designated theater. Both of us walk to the back of the seats.

"The back is the best."

We both say at the same time.

We both laugh and sit down in the seats in the middle of the back row.

I'm sure the movie was amazing. I've heard so many good things about it. But it was so hard to watch the movie when I couldn't keep my eyes off of Camila. She looked so perfect, the movie screen lighting up her stunning face. She was staring up at the movie screen in awe. I inhale put my arm around her. She looks over at me, and then leans her head on my shoulder. I immediately relax. How can a single girl have this kind of affect on me? I can feel her staring at me, but I try to ignore it. Eventually, I give in, gazing at her shiny gray eyes.

Wow, we are close.

Every single time we get this close, I always feel the same way. I get a rush of excitement that pulses through my entire body. The only thing I want is to just get closer and closer. We both lean in, like gravity is pulling us together. Our foreheads touch and I start to think.

I think of the day I first saw her, how amazing she looked, standing there next to her friends. I remember the first time she fell asleep on my shoulder. I remember our first fight, on the porch outside my house. I remember jumping into the water to save her, even though I told everyone I 'hated' her. I remember her coming into my tent that night, freezing cold and scared. I remember stroking her silky hair while she cried outside of the pizza place. I remember laying in her bed with her in my arms, her body pressed against mine. It was those memories that made me realize I wanted Camila to be mine.

Quickly, I close the gap between us.

~Camila's POV~

He kisses me, and it's everything amazing in the world. The feeling of our two lips together made me feel limitless, like I could fly. In that moment, I forget everything. The only thing I knew was his lips on mine.

I reached up and ran my hand through his soft brown hair. It felt so right. He gently grabs the side of my face. Just the touch alone made my insides tingle. It felt like electricity, surging through my entire body.

I wanted to stay like this, kissing Daniel, forever.

This kiss made me realize everything. Daniel was perfect for me. I wanted nothing more in the world but him. I had said things that I regret, and I was only glad he had still took me back after it all. Everything was happening so fast, and I didn't know whether I wanted to laugh or cry in the middle of it all.

Our lips parted, but our foreheads were still connected.

"Wow." I breathed.

"Wow is right." Daniel says.

"Please tell me that kiss felt at least half as good for you as it did for me."

"Trust me, babe, it's way more than half."

~Daniel's POV~

She smiles and snuggles into my chest. I felt a burst of emotions too powerful to be explained.

"Camila?" I ask.

"Yes, Daniel?" She asks. Just her voice was enough to make my heart swell.

"Do you wanna be my girlfriend?" I ask.

She is silent for a while. I bite my lip in anticipation. She looks up at me.

"Yes, but under one condition." She says.

"And what's that?" I ask, smiling.

"That we kiss like that again sometime." she smirks.

"I think that can be managed." I tell her.

"Then yes, I will be your girlfriend." She squeals.

I try not to let it show, but my heart is doing a million flips. I can't help smiling like crazy.

"Shhhh," I put my finger on her lips. "We aren't the only ones here. Be quiet."

"Make me." she says.

I leave no time to waste. I press my lips onto hers once more.

A/N

THIS CHAPTER IS SOOO INTERESTING :)))))))) I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED!!! 

THEY KISSED FINALLY!!!!!!!!! Sorry this chapter is so short, we wanted to end it like this and we tried to lengthen the chapter as much as possible!!!! Thank you guys SO SO much for the support and reads!!! 

THIS CHAPTER'S SHOUTOUT GOES TO: corbynscookies !!! 

Go follow her!!

July 12, 2017