Capter 2:Woah~

(Y/N) POV

*ring *ring *ring

My alarm was blasting as I was tossing and turning in my bed,I realized something,something that I'm suppose to be doing today,Hmmmm? what could it be?.......then realization hit me,Oh nonononono I'm going to be late for the audition!!!

I check the time to see it was 11:30 ,I sigh in relief as I saw I still have enough time to get ready,I get off my comfy bed and head to the shower,after I finished showering ,I went and did my daily skincare routine and after I have had finished doing my skincare I went in and applied mascara and a lip tint after I was finished,I went to my closet and picked my ootd.

(Your outfit)

After I finished getting ready I looked at my self for the last time and satisfied with my look I went downstairs to see a sandwich made by hyung and had a note from him saying 'Hwaiting Dosaengie~' you read it and smiled.

I grabbed the sandwich and headed out the door.

~At JYP Building~

I arrived at the building as I entered I saw a lot of girls line updating for their turn,As I went up to the person passing out the sheet I smiled at her and she handed me the pare to fill in in which I did.

Moments later the man that I had bumped into at school saw me and said "why don't you head in and give me your sheet?'' he offered ,I smiled at him and handed him my sheet and went in,when I entered the room,the girl who was now currently showing them her talent which was apparently what you call singing?.

As I entered the room the man that I had bumped into went where the judges were and gave them my sheet,and as he gave it to them the girl who was currently 'singing' just gave me a death glare,and it seemed as if the judges noticed so then,one of them said "Umm,Sana sorry to tell you this but you don't have any type of potential to be in the industry,you may now go" the judge ,who I saw the name tag which was JYP him self.

The Sana girl,as she was walking out of the room,she bumped my shoulder and told me that I ruined her audition ,the next thing you know she lunged at me and tried to attack me but I did a backflip causing her to miss her on me and her having a hard landing to the floor,moments later the security guards arrived and took her away.

I turn to the judges who had their mouths hanging open shocked at what the saw and I just smiled at them and bowed,"Umm"JYP cleared his throat and said "Sorry about that scenario there,It says in your sheet that you can sing,dance ,rap and compose songs?"JYP asks and you just nod your head "may you introduce your self?" he asked politely and I nod my head.

"Anyeonghaseyo,my name is Lee (Y/N) I'm 18 years old and I'm from the Los Angeles but I just recently moved here 7 months ago " you stated with a smile.

"ok,so we just turned the camera on,just don't mind it."one the judges say and I noticed his name was Yugyeom.I nod.

"we are going to put on a random song on and you have to freestyle your dance"Yugyeom says.

"ok"

(You're the one in the middle)

After I finished the dance ,I look up to the judges and once again their jaws dropped.

"ok,now just do your favourite rap"Jackson say and you just nod once again.

(you did hyuna's rap)

after that they asked you to sing and you did you sang Eyes,nose,lips by taeyang.

When they didn't asked me anymore JYP told his assistant that the rest of the audition is now over and they also said that they've found the one.

"Congratulation (Y/N) welcome to the JYP family" They all stated and hugged me.

The rest the judges left and you and JYP went to his office,since he said that I needed to sign the contract and he needs to ask me something important.

~Office~

"Ok,so here is your contract" he said handing you the 10 paged papers.

""The rules here are after your debut you are not allowed to date for 3 or 4 years depends"

As he was talking about the rules I finished signing the contract and handed him the papers.

he smiles at me and said "ok so I have couple of questions to ask you" and I just smile at humanoid nodded .

"Do you want to be in a group or solo?"

"I think I'd rather be in a group."I answered

"Do you also want to model?"

"Yes ,sure"

"ok,that's all ."he stated and I get up from the chair and we shooked hands.

"Welcome to the family again"