Chapter5: Neighbour(BTS)P.1

BTS POV
Today was another tiring yet fun day since we know that our hard work and determination will pay off in the end plus it makes the A.R.M.Y happy,so that's why we do what we do.

*sigh* finally we're back at the dorm ,or should I say mansion.Anyways our manager nim told us that we have a new neighbour ,so we all decided that tomorrow we will welcome them , and so that they would feel welcome in the neighbourhood but for now I want to rest and take a break from all the practices and upcoming movie.*sigh*

"Hyung look it looks like our new neighbors' are girls"종국(Jungkook)said making our attention towards the girl who was walking pass the kitchen and catching a glimpse of her,WOW was all and the only word that described her right now.

Even though it was just a glimpse of her , she already captured our heart(s) even though we don't know her name yet.

|Next Day|

뷔(V's) POV
I woke up today feeling excited for some reason..then I realized that we were going to meet our new neighbour and the fact that I get to see her again and finally meet her.

I hope the members don't have a crush on her.

진 (Jin) POV
Woah~I'm so excited to meet her that I woke up earlier than usual.
I wonder what her name is?maybe it's beautiful name since she's beautiful.
I'm so happy that she's our new neighbour.

I hope the members don't have a crush on her.

랖몬 (Rap Mon) POV
I couldn't stop thinking about her ever since I saw her yesterday.
I can't wait to see her again ,I wonder if she knows us(BTS)?.
I hope the members don't have a crush on her.

정국(Jungkook) POV
Hehehe I'll finally meet her today.
I remember being so exhausted yesterday but then I saw her walking around their kitchen,looking so angelic with those beautiful face.
I hope the members don't have a crush on her.

호비 (J-hope)POV
What a beautiful day, to meet a beautiful girl that I laid eyes on last night.
I wonder if she's like me (personality).
I hope will get to know each other ,and who knows if I end up being with her.
Just the thought of that makes me feel all giddy on the inside.

I hope the members don't have a crush on her.

수가(Suga) POV
I'm so excited to meet the mysterious girl that we saw yesterday.
I think that she's not just beautiful but a girl with swag.
I hope the members don't have a crush on her.

지민 (Jimin) POV
Holy shiteu!she was the most beautiful living goddess that I have ever laid eyes on besides my mom of course,but seriously though like WOW.
I hope the members don't have a crush on her.

Y/N POV
I woke up today as I heard my alarm went off annoyingly.
I can't believe that ,that stupid clock just ruined my most wonderful dream about Nick Baitman,like seriously have you seen the guy, he's like a living sex god that is on this planet.

I was cut off my thoughts about Nick ,when I heard my unnie Hana(Jisu) say I need to get ready to leave since I was doing a photo shoot,since I'm also signed as a model.

I head to the shower and 10 minutes later ...voilà! I'm finished smelling good.After I did my usual skin care routine,then after heading in my walk-in closet picking out my outfit in which consisted of this:

After getting dress,I just put my hair up in a messy bun and applied lip balm since I was getting my makeup done in the studio anyways

After I was officially finished getting ready I headed down stairs and saw my unnies either on their phone or cleaning,I just grabbed an orange,granola bar and my water bottle.

As I was about to head out,when I opened the door reviling seven guys about to knock but then looked at me.

"Unnie!we have guests!"I yelled at them.

"조성합니다 ,I have to go but let's meet properly again "I told them and bowed then left of for work.

BTS POV
We all stood in front of their door ,and as Jin hyung was about to knock ,someone opened the door and it was her.

Wow she's more gorgeous up close.

3rd person POV

As Y/N opened the door BTS stood their,not finding their voice to speak since they were admiring her beautiful features.

Y/N just apologize and left while each member of BTS was all saying 'I think I'm In love '
----------------------------------
A/N:I think I'll update another chapter tomorrow 😁 woohoo!!