Chapter 14:Who You?

Y/N POV
Wait..Wait..if this is not our dorm?then who's,my thoughts were cut off when I see a half naked man in front of me giving a 'look'.

"Why are you in our dorm?"This half naked guy who I now will call bob .
"Umm..ahh because I thought this was my dorm?"I stated sounding more like a question and he just gives me an unconvinced look,in which turned into a smirk.
"Oh~ I get it, you came here because you wanted to have some of this" "bob" stated cockily with a smirk and I just look at him like he's a mental patient who escaped the place.
I was about to answer him when a familiar voice yelled "Jaebum! Who's at the door!"
Ahh so this bob's real name is Jaebum.
I was about to talk again ~..when I hear someone or maybe I don't know people running down the stairs,I look up and see that two of the boys that was in the room was Jackson hyung and Mark hyung.The two just look at me for about minute,then the two pull me into a tight bear hug.
"Ok-kay .let. go .now .need to .breathe. "I stated then they both released me from the hug and I let out a deep breath.
"What are you doing here?I thought you were still in Hawaii?!"Jackson hyung said in almost a scream making me jump a bit ,causing him getting hit by the guys.
"If it's not obvious yet,I'm here"I stated in a 'duh' tone.
"And plus I thought this was my dorm since I am very tired and jet lagged "I stated yawning a bit.
"Oh it's okay ,plus if you want to stay and rest here you can."mark hyung said.
"No its ok oppa ,plus my dorm is just right next to yours "I stated as I pointed at where my dorm was through the window.
"Ahh ok,but if you want to come here,feel free to do so ,okay?"I heard one of the guys stated,who I don't know the name of,and now in my head I'll call him bob #2.hehehe.
"Oh um guyss "this skinny legs guys said while elbowing Jaebum.
"Huh?"Jaebum asked,then a realization hit him.
"Oh yeah come and get it!안녕하세요!Got7 imnida ~"They all stated in unison.
"Hello I'm Jaebum the leader"

"Hello I'm Yugyeom the maknae "and he stated that,I immediately went up to him and gave him a high five.

"Hello I'm Youngjae one of the vocals "he stated and smile at me, in which I smiled back.

"Hi you already know me"Jackson hyung stated while coming up to me and putting his arm around my waist,which he earned a glare from everyone and he just smiles at me.

"You also know me"Mark hyung stated and does the same thing Jackson did.

"Hi I'm BamBam"The guy whom I've named bob #2.huh?. I wonder if he's Thai?
"S̄wạs̄dī c̄hạn pĕn ngein"(hello I'm Silver) I stated in Thai ,which made him and the rest of the group to have their jaws drop.
"You speak Thai?!"BamBam asked and I just nod.
"Dàjiā hǎo"(Hi guys) I also stated in Chinese which cause them to have their jaws drop yet once again.hehehe this is fun.
"And I'm Jinyoung,one of the vocals"he stated and winked at me .awe cute.
"Well nice meeting you guys,but I have to go to my dorm now "I stated as I yawned a bit.
"Ah ok I'll drop you off to your place then."Jinyoung suggested and I just shake my head as a no and said "no it's ok"I stated and started to make my way out ,and as I made my way out I heard them all chorus a "you're welcome to come here anytime ok?!" I just chuckled and yelled back an ok.

[At the actual dorm]
As I entered back at the dorm I noticed that it was left the way they were meaning messy,but not really since we mostly pick up the trash but sometimes would forget about it since we have a lot in on our schedules.
I was lost into deep thoughts yet once again when I hear a thud sound that came from behind me.
"U-unnie"I stutter a bit ,feeling my eyes water a little,and they just look at me like they've seen a ghost.
Then all the sudden Sora unnie comes up to me and engulfs me in a hug ,and says "sorry sorry sorry I didn't mean to scream at you"unnie stated sounding like she's sobbing.
"Nado(me too)"I stated while hugging her back as I feel tears  cascading down my cheeks.
"Yah yah stop it guys your making me cry too"Jisu unnie stated as she comes up to us and joins the hug.
"Umm...guyss "I stated as I was sniffing.
"Ne~"they both answered in unison,
"kinda need to breathe here"I stated as I giggled a bit.
"Ok"They both stated releasing me from the hug.
"guys(unnies)"I stated.
"Yes"
"Can we please stop crying?"I stated laughing a bit.
"Wae?"Sora unnie asked
"Well because we all look ugly "I stated making them laugh,but then I noticed something was not right yet.
"Unnie where is Ace unnie?"I asked ,then they just both started to look around and Jisu unnie said "wasn't she just here with us"she asked and I just shake my head no.
"I'll go check out in the garden "I stated.
{Garden}
As I got out to the garden ,I look around to see Ye-rin(Ace) unnie sitting in the swing set sobbing,and I went up to her and decided to scare her a little.
"BOO!" I stated as she screamed and I just laugh at her reaction
"Oh my chestnut flying squirrel!"she stated as she jumped off the swing ,while I just keep laughing my head off,like seriously?! Chestnut flying squirrel!?Hahahaha.
"Yah you scared me"unnie stated ,while I just wipe the tears from me laughing so hard.
"O-oh my g-gosh t-that was s-so funny "I stated then calmed down.
"Y/N-ssi I just want to say I'm so so sorry "unnie stated with guilt lacing her voice as she looked down to her feet.
"Nado(me too)"I stated as I went up to her and hugged her.
"Yah unnie?"I stated.
"Hmm?"
"Promise me let's not fight like this ever again ok?"I asked and she just nods her head.
"Awe~"I hear two of the other unnies say,which me and unnie turned to them ,released our hug and we all said said "GROUP HUG!"we all yell and hug then started giggling.
--------------------------------------
A/N:Finally another chapter finished and updated!!Sorry guys for the long wait.And Happy 13k reads!!Woohoo!!!Again sorry guys,it's just that I've been busy with school work lately.But anyways here's an update and I hope you guys enjoy reading 📖.

~Author Nim😘