Chapter 18: As Time Passed By

Y/N POV
I can't believe that is has actually been Five years!!! Five years since we debuted and here's the crazy thing that happened over the years though.
Jisu unnie and that Sean guy started dating and months later our fans started to speculate ,because every time we'd be on Vlive,unnie and Sean oppa ,and yeah I started calling them the proper way again since ...I don't know,anyways a sasaeng fan(s) saw the two on a date ,and of course since JYP didn't know about the dating he denied it,making fans say that unnie was breaking the rule and some was shipping the two.
Unnie did went through a lot ,not much from JYP,but her brothers since they wouldn't stop interrogating the guy.Plus that was my job,there's was to beat him up if she makes her cry.Unnie ended up leaving the group since she was getting married and she was pregos!!~.

Anyway Sora unnie decided to become a solo artist,and we supported her with her decision,but it seems like our fandom wasn't so fond and or supportive, sadly making unnie having to start from scratch,*sigh* We asked her if she wanted a hand but she said that she's fine,but later on depression took over her mind making unnie take her life.I stopped working for 3 months,because of my grieving from my unnies death.My fans were wondering where I was,until JYP released a statement saying that I won't be back for awhile because of the issue my unnie's passing.
Anyways what I'm trying to say is that 12:00 disbanded last year,leaving millions of Midnight's devastated.
Ye-rin unnie decided to do modelling and is now dating Yesung oppa from Super Junior.We're still are all in contact with each other and are still hanging out,but mostly in Jisu unnie's house.
For me I'm now an actress and still a model,and for my love life? Well I started to date Wonho,but then three months later we decided to break up since my schedule was hectic and we decided that it was best for us to separate.Then about two months later I started working in a drama with Bo Gum and my fans were going wild,since it had been a while.
While we were shooting our some scenes our fans thought that randomly throwing a flower in a action scene ,and where my character is in the middle of a dying scene,but anyways that's about it.

||P R E S E N T||

*Alarm Ringing*

It's been five years of waking up so early for shoots but right now I'm telling you I still want to shoot every single alarm clock I see or hear,like holy sh*t if that thing is the death of me and I'm only 22 years old I tell yah, 22 years old.

I got up from my warm,sweet,comfortable ,loving bed,sat up then slouched looking around me scanning my room like I've never been here before.*Ugh* I'm so lazy to go any where but today's the day 12:00 is going to have a reunion after being disbanded for about 2 years now .A tear cascaded from my cheek realizing that this reunion is stupid since Sora(Ace) unnie is not going to be there.I sigh a frustrated sigh since, the thing is I don't know what to do because it has been a while since any of us have performed on stage.*ugh*

"Y/N-ssi you have to get to your last take for the drama, then after at 6:00(am) you have a photoshoot with Junhui from Seventeen along with Bo Gum-ssi" Kimi unnie(my manager) stated.Yes,I have a new manager since manager hyung left for Italy since he got engaged there with his now fiancé Mìmì unnie, and yes she's Japanese and the thing is, these two are like north and south.

"Come on get up and take a shower and after we'll head to Hongdae and grab some breakfast since I know that you're probably going to turn into Godzilla ."she stated while I just nodded as I was scrolling through my phone,I then headed to take a shower then after got dress ,dried my hair ,styled it and made my way to the car where unnie was sitting next busy with her phone,probably texting her boyfriend.Anyways since I'm bored I decided to check my SNS when I see my fans posting pictures of their tickets for tonight's event and a group picture of all four of us crying on our last performance tagging me with the caption of "The best reunion of Century #I'm literally crying right now" and so on.