Chapter 15:What Scandal?!

∥2 days later∥

Y/N POV
Apparently today's the day ,where the featured episode that I appeared in which was Monsta X ray2!!.Plus the thing is that I won't be able to watch it since right now I'm in Jeju shooting the commercial with Bo Gum, then after this I have to go back to Seoul since me and the unnies are going to be in .... drum rolls please.... our own reality show!!!.
Thanks to our fans ,who suggested it to JYP since lately we have been getting more recognition and popular not just here but around the world!.I mean can you believe it?! It's been almost been like what? Two months and this is going so great that I'm so over whelmed.
Right now as I was lost deep in thoughts thinking about the future ,my phone started to vibrate like crazy with notifications,so I decided to check it out .
But then the notification that I'm seeing right now is just...shocking!!.
Like how did they get these pictures?and where?!.
The pictures in the article that I'm reading right now is with me and WONHO hyung?! That seems like we're kissing on the pictures,but trust me we're not!This was when I was in a fight with the unnies.

12:00's maknae Silver in a relationship with Monsta x Wonho? !

Silver of 12:00's Boyfriend revealed!

12:00's Silver's fan angry!

Love is in the air with 12:00's maknae and Monsta x's vocal Wonho.

There are still no comments from both of the stars agencies about this apparent "couple "

Silver's secret love life revealed?!

Oh no no no !this can't be happening,*deep breaths of frustration * I can't believe I got them (Monsta x) into this!.
Then out of the blue more notifications are showing up on my phone.

12:00's maknae old lover revealed! And it's Park Bo Gum.

My eyes immediately widens in shock as I see this .My hands start to shake like crazy and my panic attack is starting again after 2 years.
I just drop to the ground with one of my hands covering my mouth.H-How did they found these? ,Oh my gosh.

As I was panicking lost in my thoughts I hear some of the staff and crew asking me I was alright ,but I just ignored them since I'm really having a hard time to breathe.

"Yah,Y/N-ssi are you okay?" I hear Bo Gum? asks,but then my eyes starts to feel heavy and I hear people panicking and the director calling out to the crews to call an ambulance .And then...BOOM! everything around me becomes dark.

______________________________________

A/N:Sorry guys again about the late upload ,it's just that school has been hectic lately and I have a test tomorrow.I'll make sure that the next chapter will be longer than this .Mianheyo readers.

~Author Nim😘