Chapter 12:Hawaii (P.2)

Y/N POV
Right now as me and the Monsta hyungs are walking around and as we are walking I noticed that it became awkwardly silent so I decided to break it by saying,

"So guys how's life lately?"I asked coolly,seriously?! How's life ?!?!.

"Good,but hard sometimes you know"Minhyuk hyung answers then gave me a smile in which I returned.

"So~ oppa(s) do you guys want to go and eat?"
I asked them trying to lessen the awkward atmosphere.

"I know a good place to eat from here do you guys want try their food their?i promise their food is really good ~"I stated as they all nodded again and we start walking again but moments later as we were walking I hear my name being called from a distance which made me stop and turn to where someone was calling me.

As I turn to see who  was calling me, I look to see that it was ... SHinee! Woah~ jinja,am I blushing right now?ugh Y/N keep your self together geez.

"Oh! 안녕하세요 "I greeted them then bowed ,as they were making their way to me ,I realized that they were singing one of our song 'Ice Cream Cake'.I giggled a bit when I saw Minho oppa...I mean hyung dance .

"Hi Silver-ssi "Taemin oppa said with a wink.omo.agh jinja!wae?!~

"Sunbaes! Do you guys want to join us for a meal?if you-"I didn't even get to finish my sentence when they all said yes in unison making me smile.

"Oh sunbaes by the way this is Monsta x"I introduced ,but SHinee sunbaes just gave them a slight smile and so does Monsta,huh?

"Kaja?" I stated with a smile and they all nod.

As we were making our way to the restaurant I start to hear my phone ring,I looked at the caller ID and see that it was Min ho oppa calling,hmmm...I wonder why?

I look up the guys and said "excuse me " I stated then answered my phone.

"Yeobosaeyo?"I answer.

"Yah! LEE Y/N  why don't you even call your oppa to tell me that your fine ,HUH?!"Min ho hyung yells a bit which I understood where's he's coming from since I barely had any time anymore to call them and check in.

"Mianhaeyo oppa"I said in my aegyo voice,it felt so foreign when I called my brother oppa again after so long.

"Yah! Y/N did you j-just c-called me o-oppa " hyung stammered.

"No~"I said trailing off.

"Ok so bye~" I said and quickly hanged up, I turned to the guys and saw there face had this unreadable expressions so I just shook it off and said "let's go?".

[At The Restaurant]
As we entered the restaurant I see that the guys had an amazed look on their faces.

"Yah Y/N-ssi are you sure we could afford eating here? Everything looks so expensive!"Kihyun hyung asked as I just giggled at him a bit in which he gave me a confused look.

"Oppa don't worry I have you guys covered "I tell them and they just give me a confused look,just as one of them was about to talk the manager that handles this place arrived and saw me then said.

"Oh! Miss Y/N how may I serve you?"The manager ask me.

"Can I please have the long table please with a seat of 13?" I asked the manager and he just nod and showed us our table.