Chapter 22:The New Bad Girl of Korea. Part 1

Y/N POV
It's been so long since I've had any time to my self.You wanna know why? Well here's your answer.As it has been a while from when the public ,my fans ,family and friends have seen me, As I came back from my hiding in Greece.I've changed my (hair colour) to a fiery red shade and my look in to more of a ,what you call a badass look.

Now, now you might be wondering what the hell happened to her when she left? And here's my other answer I've found my inner beast inside of me and tamed it to my pet.(smirks)

Flashback
[Airport]
"Oh.My.Gosh! Is-Is that Silver!?!!"
"Holy ****! She looks like a total badass !"
"OMG Silver can I please take a picture with you!?!" A group of my fans said as they made my way to me with giant grins on their faces.

I give them a smile and nod.Soon after I was done taking a picture with them ,the next thing you know all the people from the airport noticed and guards had to be called.

{In the car}
I smile one more time to my fans as my ride left.(sigh) finally I thought I was never gonna make it out alive for god sakes.
I went on my phone and to sns of coarse to only see my name trending like the world is depending on my existence.
|ring~| my phone rings ,and just as I look at whose calling me, well..well ..well,seems like my parents finally takes notice to me besides work.
|accept|
"Well hello mother dear" I say in a mischievous voice.

"Don't hello mother me! Where the hell have you been for the past 8 months!!Do you we searched for you everywhere!?"My dear mother yell over the phone like the banshee.

"It seems like you haven't looked well enough,mother dear" I stated in monotone.Then hanged up before I could get any ear infection from all the screaming.
They don't have the right to be mad at me for acting like this ! I told them all how I was feeling and they just told me that it was just a "phase" and that "I'll get over it" , and that "It was just sadness and it'll go away". Well then I'm guessing they're wrong since I didn't got over it ,suffered through it ,and that it didn't went away since I handled it and now we've made a deal.

A deal into which if I give up and show weakness, the deal is over.

|ring~| my phone yet once again sees to amaze me since there's another phone call, from...oh my my my .It looks like it's brother dearest turn to talk.

|accept|
"Well if it isn't my dear brother"I state in a skeptical tone.

"Look Y/N I don't know if I did something wrong along with everyone , but... can you please tell me where you went to these past 8 months?"He states in an oddly calm tone.

"Well brother dearest , here's a recap to what has happened to me in the past 8 months that I was gone."I started, with a hint of frustration.

"I went to Greece ,where I suffered with my thoughts for about 2 months,then realized wow ,don't I just have the best family in the world!?" I stated sarcastically.Then continued before he interrupts.

"So about three months in Greece,I decided why the hell not travel to Italy and travel there for a bit ,while my parents,brothers and friends live their life like I didn't exist!?"

"So then, ya di ya di ya da I arrive to Italy ,where decided to not give a single f*** anymore ,since where were  you all when I suffered? and where was I when you did? . Oh! That's right , next to everyone single one of you who only bothered to travel ,my friends to talk about how bad their life is.Oh (laughs dryly) and when it was my turn to say my part I get a dead line on the phone,and a table turned conversation!"
"So anyways where was I ? Right.I went to Italy and decided to change my way of thinking and look.And now that's how we got here.Honestly I didn't even wanted to return ,but then realized I have a career that doesn't involve any of you and fans who might be suffering the same fate as I did ,and now I want them to know that I'll help them through it .Happy?" I stated as I finished my story to my brother dearest who seemed to be quiet the whole time , I just laughed coldly since I know that he already hanged up.
I was about to cut the call when I hear a frustrated sigh.

"Oh, brother dear no need to grieve over the past ,that was long and done ."I stated coldly before hanging up and he says something.

Present time
It's been about about a couple of hours since I've gotten back from Italy and I'm starting to get bored.when ...guess who barges in my long lost manager who heads straight to me and hugs me like there's no tomorrow to live for.
After she gave me a long cobra tight hug ,she finally lets go.And now we wait for the talk I haven't heated the past hours I've gotten back.

"Where the -" before she could even bother with finishing her sentence,I cut her off and continued.

"He'll have I been for the past eight months? Well I went to Greece then Italy."I answered and she just gives me a disappointed look and says.

"What I was about to say was why in the world have you been partying with Italy's bad boy , Sebastian Bianchi?" She asks grinning widely at me .
I just smirked and said:
"Well we were dating for like 3 months,then I broke it off between us since I knew I had to go back here eventually and then after he said we weren't over since he apparently likes me and now here I am.Isn't that just great?"

"O.M.G!! So~"she says in a singsong voice.

"How was he with you ,and how did you meet?" She asks wiggling her eyebrows.

"He was very over protective,in to which reach the point to who ever flirts with me gets a death glare and me getting wrapped around his arms with him saying I'm his."
I stated with a small smile.As my manager screams with giddy as I kept going.

"We both met in a club where I was partying and when this rude a** pervert approached me he came to me and said he was my boyfriend and that to pervert to stay away from me and ever since we started to hang out and ....yeah." I finished off as I see my manager looking like a crazy fan girl.

"Wait...how did you know ?"I ask her.
"Well ummm... the company decided to check on you that time that you too were dating,I guess and tried to keep to the media where you were and what you were doing."she stated.

"Oh and you have a comeback interview tomorrow morning with Vogue Korea then an appearance for another interview in a tv show."she stated making me nod in agreement.

(BTW this is her Italian Bad boy boyfriend)