Chapter 12:Hawaii (Part.1)

Y/N POV

"Aloha and GoodMorning this is your pilot speaking and if you would look outside as we're near landing in Honolulu Hawaii,I hope you had a great flight at Hawaiian Airlines. "As the pilot announced that we are almost landing I looked out from the window and saw the beautiful view of Honolulu ,and as excited as I was I took out my phone to take a picture when I noticed as I opened my phone that I had a lot of messages from my unnies.

Sora Unnie left:1,200 messages

Sora Unnie left:55 missed calls

Ace Unnie left:1,500 messages

Ace Unnie left:105 missed calls

Jisu Unnie left: 205 messages

Jisu Unnie left 36 missed calls

I rolled my eyes and Ignored them since I'm still pissed at them ,plus now is not the time for me to be distracted since I have an important work to do , plus I need to be professional in front of Hyung ,the staff's and Monsta x since I don't want to ruin their moods.Ugh I need to focus geez focus Y/N focus, just deal with them when you get back,but for now work.

"Hyung" I call him out to wakeup since he's sitting next to me.

"mmm" hyung groans,*rolling my eyes*

"Ireona!"I scream to hyung's ear, which caused him to bolt up startled then gave me a glare.

"what?" I asked hyung innocently like nothing happened.

"Yah why did you scream to my ear?"hyung asks me as he was clearing his ear with his finger.

"umm..because.."I stated looking around trailing off.hehehe

".....nothing"I stated then smiled after.

"Aigoo~ Yah maknae ! let me guess you did it because you couldn't go back to sleep and you didn't have anything else so you got bored and saw me so you decided to scream in my ear,right?" hyung asked and I just nodded shocked ,woah~ hyung is good.

Hyung was about to scold me again, but then the announcement thingy said "This is your pilot speaking we have officially landed in Honolulu, Thank you for choosing Hawaiian Airlines" I sigh in relief as hyung just gave me a warning look then we got up and took our luggages.

When we got off the plane and headed into the airport,I noticed yet once again it's filled with many fans screaming once they saw me and holding up signs asking for me to marry them or for me to be their bffl and so on, It was so unexpected for me to see many of my supporters here that even my body guards plus the guards in the airpot were all having a hard time trying to protect me from them since they are all trying to get to me either by trying to hug me or maybe kiss me ,I don't know.

The screaming in the airport increased more when Monsta x followed up behind me and I saw that Wonho came up to me and put his around my shoulders in a protective mode, and when he did that you could hear many of my fanboys were screaming at him to get his arm off me and I noticed that people were taking pictures of wonho and me causing a lot of flashing camera's everywhere .

Monsta X POV (The rest of members reaction when they saw what wonho did)

This is so unfair~ hmmp I'll scold him later.-Shownu

But I was the one suppose to be doing that~ not him *random unknown growl* -Minhyuk

*tsk* you win this round hyung but I'm going to win *off to imaginary land* - Kihyun

Hyung~ wae?~ *cute but unknown pout* - I.M

*giving wonho a death glare through his sunglasses* You're lucky I'm tired now hyung -Hyungwon

*making a diss track inspired by wonho in his head for making a move on Y/N* -Jooheon

Y/N POV

We're all finally at the hotel where we're all staying for the next five days, woah~ it's so pretty here I mean like look at it.

Right? It's so pretty, As I was having another deep thought it gets cut off yet once again by hyung,ugh why does people keep cutting me off from my deep thoughts?like who knows if I ended up finding the cure of a disease and I was cut off because ...

Right? It's so pretty, As I was having another deep thought it gets cut off yet once again by hyung,ugh why does people keep cutting me off from my deep thoughts?like who knows if I ended up finding the cure of a disease and I was cut off because they had to say something.It's not like I can tell my thoughts to stay put because we know that's not happening.

"yah Y/N-ssi are you even paying attention?" hyung ask and I just give him  a blank look.

"I was trying to tell you to open your self cam and use it,then after the actual shooting is going to start and you guys are going to be doing a lot of activities" hyung explain and I just nod ,but then moments later a question popped in my head and right before I could even ask hyung talked and said.

"fine you can go but the rest of Monsta is coming with you and here is your self cam"hyung said and handed me the camera ,I gave hyung a nod then hugged him, but then-

"Right now they are all in room 207 three rooms down from you" hyung stated then I went off their room.

*knock knock*

As I was knocking on their door , the door opened reviling a shocked then smiling I.M.

"Oh annyeonghaseyo "I greeted then bowed

"come in"I.m stated then one of the members I think ...It was Minhyuk yell.

"yah maknae who's at the door''Minhyuk hyung  yells

I.M just leads me to where the rest of the boys are and to their surprise they saw me and then the all smiled at me.

*Deep breath ,it's for television you can do it.*

"Annyeonghaseyo oppa(s) I was just wondering if all of you wanted to join me tour around here?then eat later?"I ask them hoping they'll say-

"Yeah ok"They stated excitedly and got up.

--------------------------------
A/N:yeah another chapter updated , oh and this is what your manager look like; I know h to the o to the t, hot.

--------------------------------A/N:yeah another chapter updated , oh and this is what your manager look like; I know h to the o to the t, hot

~Author Nim😘