Chapter 13:I'm Back~

A/N:Yeheyy,anyways guys before you start reading this chapter I just wanted to give a little rant about thing like why in the world would that guy says he likes you when in reality he was just as playing you with his narcissistic idiotic word! So yeah .. have a nice reading 📖.
----------------------------------
Y/N POV

I can't believe it's been five days!, five days since I've been in this fight with my unnies,in which in this case I just want it to end now,I mean we were all tired that day and I should've understand why Sori unnie yelled at me.*sigh* If only they knew how much I regret screaming back at them ,and I also get why Ye-rin unnie did what she did,because she wanted us to lighten up a bit,because ever since all of us debuted in to the industry, we had been feeling this..this wonderful yet pressure feeling.

*sigh* Well anyways the Monsta x hyungs had to leave first since they are going to be in a show, so~ yeah.Oh! and by the way our episode together will air in two days plus I'm so excited for the guys to see it.

"Y/N-ssi ppali we have to be in the airport in 30 minutes!"one of the staff hyungs said.

"ne!" I yell back and grab my suitcase and the rest are handled by the hotel staffs.

|Time Skipeu~|

'Woah finally ,I'm Back~!!!' I stated in my head ,while I just smiled like an idiot on the outside.Then
I remembered something ...I'm an idol! oh yeah~.Huh?! how did I forget that? (Now cue the screaming fans!)
"WE LOVE YOU"
"YOUR BACK~!!"
"MARRY ME?!"
"Y/N-ssi!!! SARANGE!" I heard one of my fan boys scream and I just turned to where the voice came from and I just gave them a smile...Then~

"OMO SILVER JUST SMILED AT ME!! WOHOO!!" I heard one of them say ,and made my to the van.

"Welcome back to Korea Silver-ssi "Manager hung said and I just gave him a smile .

"Hyung ,when are we heading to Jeju for the shoot?"I ask hungers I yawn ,since I had a direct flight and feel jet lagged.

"ah! about that it was move to tomorrow since JYP wanted you to take a day off and relax."Hyung said and I just nod.

"Oh! hyung let's head to the dorm"I stated and hyung just turned to me with a wide eyes and said "are you ok? were you possessed while you were in Hawaii?" hyung asked my while he cupped my cheeks , and looking like a crazy idiot.

"oh why can't I go there?'' I ask him.

"No ,it's not that...Its just-''i cut hyung off and said "it's just that you thought I was still mad at them and think I might go beast mode since I broke the door,Is that what you wanted to say hyung?"I ask and hyung just nods at me like a broken tape.

{DORM}

"I'M HOME~"I yelled as I entered , but then I realized something...this...this is not our dorm but it was......

____________________________________________

A/N:Mianhe reader for the short chappy and the fact that I hadn't updated in a while.Don't worry though I'll try and update from my schedule and I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

~Authour Nim😘