Chapter 17: He's Back

Breaking News!!
Son and heir of the biggest company is now back for the biggest company merge!

12:00 posted a thanks for her fans who prayed her good health and concern .

JYP hasn't posted anything id 12:00's maknae will start working after discharge from the hospital.

Insider's say that 12:00's maknae visitor's were most likely boy groups and actors like Lee Min Ho with fiancé Suzy Bae,Park Shin Hye ,Lee Hong Ki and Park Bo Gum .

12:00 fans send get well gifts to maknae,who was recently rushed to the hospital.

Y/N POV

No way! He can't be back! I thought he also didn't want this marriage! Is he seriously drunk or high right now!

*Knock Knock*

I calmed my self first,got up and open the door ,when..when..I feel like right now I'm probably hallucinating from the panicking thing that just happened then.I was a bout to close the door when he pushed it open letting himself in and locking the door and looked at me in the eyes and said "Hey Babe" he stated with a cocky smirk.I just rolled my eyes and pushed him and made my way to the bed.

"what the hell crawled up your ass telling you to come here?!"I stated with annoyance visible in my tone.

"Because...I realized that you're that if both our company emerges we won't have to even be with each other even though we're "married " "he stated as I just look at like he's a lunatic,physico,and a total dimwit!
"No matter what,NO we're not going to get married since:
A= I don't have feelings for you but a friend.
B=I'm not going to get married for business matters.
And last but not least, C=I have a career that doesn't require a help from my parents."I stated with irritation surfacing along with annoyance.
"Lets have a dinner later, I'll pick you up at around 8:00-ish"He stated then winked at me before he left the room.ugh!!!,I can't believe this guy! Seriously!WTF!.

〔NEXT DAY〕

I woke up with the most scrunched up face in the world when I remembered what happened last night .I rolled my eyes then fell back on the bed.By the way let me introduce to you my apparent "Fiancé ".
Meet Leoh Jean-Luc
19 years old
The son of Xavier Jean-Luc and Mei Wang.
The heir of E.T.H co.
The world playboy
My 'fiancé '
Ugh! The last time u remembered to thought we were going to sabotage the marriage thing since we both agreed,that marriage between us is weird.

*Knock Knock*
"It's open !" I stated as I was to lazy to get up.
The door opened and to see Bo Gum standing there with a sheepish smile on his face.
"Wh-" Me sentence was cut off when he KISSED me out of nowhere!!
I pushed him and said "What the hell came to you that you decided to come here and randomly kiss your EX!" I stated with both my arms in the air .
"I know."Bo Gum stated with a serious tone,and I just raised my eyebrow and looked at him confused.
"What are you-" And ~ladies and gentlemen he just yet once again cuts me off.
"YOUR DATING TAEHYUNG!!"He stated and I just give him a confuse look.
"First don't start talking when I'm talking,because...rude.Second what in the world are you talking about?!"I stated/asked and he just gives me an angry look.
"Oh~ don't act all innocent "he stated which got me mad.
"First of all I am innocent since I don't even know what the ell you're talking about,and even if I were to be dating tae hyung,what does it have to do to you being mad? We're not together anymore!"I stated and when I said that last part I look at him and really hit him hard then sadness took over his eyes.
"Bo Gu-" my sentence was yet once again cut off again when he left the room,I ran up to him and said "I'm sorry "I stated looking down .
"No,it's ok ...I'm sorry,I forgot I left you and I forgot I was long gone in your life."he stated then walked away ,leaving me there standing,speechless.

| Time Skip|
I've been discharged from the hospital for about a couple of hours now,and let me tell you something,when I got from the building the place was swarmed with my fans and paparazzi's .
Right I'm back in Seoul and I'm not going to work for 5 days ,which was good,since I really need to relax before our reality show starts!! Ayyyyyieeee!! I'm so freaking excited ~ I can't believe it!oh and the thing is next week me and Sora Unnie,along with Cl unnie are going to be in Unpretty Rapstar!! Woohoo!!
Oh! And while I was in the hospital one of the nurse who apparently heard my convo with Bo Gum ,was BASHED hard ,and when I mean hard I really mean HARD!
What she said in the article was that I was telling Bo Gum hurtful things,which I guess was true.*sighs loudly *
"What's ya problem buttercup?"Ye-rin unnie asked and I just give her a 'where the hell did that nickname came from?' Look and she just shrugs.
"Unnie ~"I stated .
"Hmm?"she asks while scrolling through her phone.
"You know Park Bo Gum right?" I asked and she nods.
"Why are you asking me all the sudden? Didn't you two met before and worked together ?"she asks and I just nodded .
"Well~~~" I stated dragging the word as look around the room.
"We use to be a thing-"unnie cuts off my sentence as her eyes widen and says "ARE YOU ACTUALLY SERIOUS ,OR ARE YOU JUST TRYING TO PRANK ME?!" She screamed loudly as I closed my eyes in annoyance,while cleaning out my ears.
"Yes,and the thing is ...earlier before I was discharged from the hospital he kissed me out of no-"ugh what's with people and cutting me off before I could finish?!
"O.M.G I have a new ship~"she stated with jazz hands as I just rolled my eyes.
"What's this I'm hearing about kissing?"Sora unnie asks teasingly as she entered the living room and sits down next to me.
"Can you both let me finish my sentence,or else I won't tell you anything ever again "I stated and gasp and put there heart on there chest.
After the whole story and feelings opened with these two,oh by the way if you haven't noticed Jisu unnie isn't here because she's writing some lyrics for our next comeback,while sora unnie will have to leave at 2:35 in the morning to produce the lyrics and then Ye-rin unnie has to leave at 5:00-ish for an endorsement.Anyways after all that we all decided to go to sleep since it's been a long day....I feel like I forgot to do something....but what would that be?
Oh well I'll probably remember tomorrow.Then sleep took over.
---------------------------------------------
A/N:Happy freaking 25k reads!! Holy sh**,TBH I thought my story sucked since I barely had any Ideas or inspiration to do so,but now I'm here ! Anyways thank you for the support and votes!
~Author Nim😘