Chapter 12:What happened here stays here,arraseo?

Y/N POV

~2 days later~

I can't believe that it has been three days since we left for Hawaii,and I've got to say that it has been the days ever because the filming just literally consist of us doing water activities on the beach and the rest were me and Monsta being more closer after meeting each other .

"And~ cut"The director say and me plus monster just clapped because we were officially finish with filming,but the sad thing is,when we return back to Korea we'll probably not have enough time to talk so I just told them(Monsta) that we should text each other and keep contact ,plus if we don't have any full schedule we could hangout.

"hey,Y/N-ssi whats up?"Jooheon hyung asked me while he put his arm around my shoulders.

"The sky"I answered Jooheon hyung ,then giggled while he just ruffled my hair in which this case it annoyed me.

"Yah~ oppa hajima"I asked him while giving him a pout,then I see Wonho oppa passing by.

"Wonho oppa save me!"I stated while running up to him and wrapping my arms around his torso.

"wae?"wonho hyung asked while looking down at me and smiled.

"Jooheon oppa ruffled my hair now it looks like a mess"I stated ,but then as I was hugging Wonho hyung I couldn't help it think that there was a flash coming from a distance in which this case caught me and the hyung's attention.

"oppa(s) did you also see the flashing light?"I asked them and they both gave me a nod,I release my hug from wonho hyung when I noticed that my phone yet once again keeps ringing ,so~ I guess I have no choice but to answer it .Argh.

"yeobosaeyo?"I anwered.

"Yah maknae how long are you going to ignore us like this?"I hear Jisu unnie scold me from the other part of the world.

"Ummmm...until they apologize to me"I answered with a hint of irritation visibly heard through my voice.

"Yah Y/N-ssi I understand where this behaviour is coming from,but could you also reconsider that your unnie(sora) was also tired and the thing is she didn't know what left her mouth"Jisu unnie explains while I just rolled my eyes since I'm annoyed that she was supposed to be telling me that she's on my side and the fact that the person that's supposed be apologizing isn't even doing it just annoys me more.

"If you guys want me to talk to you guys properly,maybe you guys should also do the same,plus if it's not your fault don't apologize because it's not you that did this."I stated irritated then hanged up before unnies could even respond .
------------------------------
A/N:Sorry about the short chapter but it's all I could do for now since I'm busy with school.
~Author Nim😘