Chapter7: Seeing Him Again

Y/N POV
~2 weeks later ~
Dude~ yo will not believe on what has happened to me this past few weeks.

Seriously though I got caught in a scandal with mark sunbae about in an apparent secret 'relationship' with him,then after that we finished some songs, then~ we were told that we were going to be debuting in 6 weeks time since I'm getting more attention and fans.

Then after I was told that I was going to be in 'running man' and so on.men oh men ever since my photoshoot I was officially named the most beautiful maknae of all Korea and some other parts of the world.

Anyways back to present time ...I'm in the set location for 'Running Man' ,can I get a what! what! ,so yeah right I'm getting my makeup done by Pony unnie, when  someone enters my dressing room and it was him.ugh.

"Annyeonghasaeyo pony unnie, can I have a word with Silver for a moment please?" he asked unnie in a pleading tone.

"uh ok, but if something bad happens to my dosaeng,I will kill you"Unnie said in a playful tone , while I'm just their sitting ignoring him, and pretending that he never entered the dressing room in the first place.

*unnie leaves*

"Hey Y/N can we please talk?" he asked me in a tone ,in which sounded more like he's about to cry.

"No" I answered him with a cold tone in my voice.

"Can you please let me explain then?I promise after this I won't talk to you or bother you anymore."he ask again.

"say what you want to say I'm giving you 5 minutes to explain" I stated annoyed and irritated since I really did not want to talk to him in the first place.

"look it was a mistake,I know I should've fought for us but I chose my career and the worst part was I didn't have enough time to say bye,to the least and should've broke things with us proper-"I cut him off since I was starting to get sick and tired of him, plus it's not like me to be like this but since he showed up and had to ruin my day ,it seems like I need to fake a smile on camera.*sigh*

"Leave" That's the only that came out of my mouth,not wanting to say anymore to this guy.

"But Y/N come on , don't you think your being unfair here?! I'm trying to explain my reasoning,yet you're being so stubborn."

"Yah! Park Bo Gum !Dakchayo!"I said yelled back at him.

"Y/N -ah please give us a chance again?please think about it?I want you back in my life again."Bo gum asked as I was being hugged from the back by him.
I just broke the hug and turned to him and said "I'll think about it,but I'm not sure if I want to be in your life again"I stated in defeat as I was looking down and trying not to get this in my head.
"Hey guys get ready in 2 minutes "one of the staff interrupts.
"Ah ne "I just answered then left Bo gum in the dressing room.

"Ok guys we're starting in 3..2..1 and go" Ine of the producer hyung says.

"안녕하세요!"Yoo Jae sook sunbae nim starts.
"Today let's welcome our special guess for our special episode!"Jin(from the show) sunbae says.

"Let's first welcome our first guest,the trending actor of the year....Park Bo Gum-ssi!" Gary sunbae introduces as Bo gum enters with a smile on his face.

"Annyeonghaseyo!"He greets to the camera with a bow.

"Ok ,now lets welcome our next guest"Jae sook hyung starts off.
"She has been name the most beautiful and well known maknae in all Korea and the world Y/N-ssi "Jae sook hyung added,then clapped with the rest of the crew.

"Annyeonghaseyo!"I greeted them while I bowed to show respect.
"Woah~ she's so pretty in real life,ah jinja 예쁜(pretty)"Ji Hyo unnie said while smiling at me.

"Oh? Ah Kamsamnida "I said with a smile and bowed.
After the whole compliments that were thrown back and forth one of the staff gave us a mission to do while we had to split in to two teams.
Team 1: Me ,Jong Kook,Ji Suk Jin,Yoo Jae sook.
Team 2:Gary,Song Ji Hyo,Ha Ha,Park Bo Gum and Lee Kwang Soo.

➡️➡️Fast Forward to End ➡️

Woohoo!!We won ~oh yeah whoop whoop !
"And that's all for today ,thank you guys(guests)for coming!"
Jae sook hyung said.
"We'll all wait for your debut Y/N-ssi ~ do well ,Hwaiting!" Ji Hyo unnie said and I smiled and bowed.
"Aaaandd cut"the director yelled.
"Good work every one" one of producers said.
______________________\\\\\
A/N:I'm back~ with an update. Mianhaeyo readers about the long wait.

~Author nim 😘