Chapter 23:The New Bad Girl of Korea:Part 2:Interview

Y/N' POV

[Alarm Ringing]

Ugh~ I groaned loudly as I shut my stupid alarm off. As I got up from my bed, I open my eyes to see that the time was 3:45 am. Looks like I have an hour to get ready.

After I finished doing my morning routine,I headed downstairs to see my manager, makeup and hair crew ready for me.

"Welcome back S!" Pony unnie said as she smiled and hugged me.
I smiled and hugged her in return.

After about an hour or two I finally got my look together and let's just say it screams bad girl.

(New hair look)

Chic makeup

After all the jazz that happened in my house, we finally headed to the car

As I was about to enter the car, I hear someone or many people say my name in shock and excitement.
"Y/N?"
"Is that really you?"
"You look different"
"Where have you been?"
"How are you doing?"
"Let's catch up soon"

I turn around to see where the voices came from and, surprise, surprise. It's Got7, I look to see that Mark was looking at me and observing me more than the rest.
"Hey guys "I stated with a smile.
"Y/N come over to our dorm later, ok?"JB oppa said as he gave me a warm smile,but with lust eyes.
"Yeah sure I'll just umm come over, my manager will give you my new number, ok oppa's?"I state as I was in a hurry.
"Yeah sure, and umm Y/N...you look beautiful." Jackson Oppa stated and I smile back at him and said:

"You all look handsome, specially you Mark Oppa" I stated with a wink as I close the door to the van, to see that Mark oppa's reaction was totally flustered while the rest are pissed.

"What was that all about?"Kim unnie (Manager) asks while wiggling her eyebrows teasingly.
I just smirked and said, "Mark Oppa and Jaebum Oppa look like they like me so, what's the sitch if test them?"I said mischievously.

[Interview site]

"Hello, guys and welcome back for tonight's special episode.With our special guest Lee Y/N."Yoo Jae Suk 삼촌(uncle) said, and the live audience started yelling and clapping as I entered with a smile and waved to my fans.
"Now let's welcome our next guess Kim Taehyung of BTS!" Taehyung Oppa enters as the crowd yet once against go wild.

"Wow, the world's most top and amazing singers and actors/actresses are here with us on stage!! Let's give them another round of applause!" And so the crowd did and my poor ear, oh well looks like I have to get used to this again sooner or later.

"So Y/N where have you been these past few months?"
"Well, I was out in my special place taking a break for a bit from everything, writing songs and finding myself again," I answered with a small smile.

"So does that mean that there's going to be a comeback happening soon?" Jae Suk 삼촌 asks with eagerness.

"Hmmm.."I tease as I tap my chin jokingly.

"Well you just have to find out, "I stated with a small laugh as Taehyungie still looks at me with pure shock written all over his face.

"So Taehyung how's it been debuting in America?"

"It's been a great journey with meeting many people and armies while there and I'm truly grateful for that." He stated as he looked at the camera and smiled charmingly.

[Interview Finished]

As I was about to leave I feel someone grab me by the arm causing me to stop on my track as I turn, only to see that it was the one and only Taehyung.
I smiled at him before pulling him into a hug, as I let go he looks at me one more time before hugging me again. The reason why I'm not mad or annoyed by him is that throughout the time while I was gone, he was the only one who kept in contact with me along with Wonho.

"Let's catch up tonight on dinner?" He stated with an oh-so-heart-melting smile.
"Sure, pick me up at my place?" I stated as he nods in agreement before being dragged away by his crew.

———————————————-
A/N: And I'm back!!! Sorry for the wait guys it's just that school and exams coming up soon.Hope you guys keep reading this book and supporting it! 파이팅!
-Author 😘