Chapter 10:Meeting ...

Y/N POV

*sigh* what another tiring yet blissful day .I mean like can you believe it? After our whole visit with Weekly Idol we became trending once again and the famous trending # was.... drumroll please.....#Silver'sAegyo or the way you could describe my version of the hashtag would be #I can't believe that I just did that on television where I could see it for so many more years to come and nowI'm embarrassed .

Yah(says with a scoff) and it's a pretty long hashtag too for a hashtag.Oh and other worst part about that situation was that,My big bros saw it and now they won't stop,and I mean they won't stop texting me and sending gifs ugh 😑 Sometimes it just makes you wonder you know?Like what if Ace unnie could've just act cute....but then again *insert cocky moment here* I was born cute and sexy.(Hair flip)

Anyways~after the whole weird and cringeworthy moment of my li- My thoughts were caught off when I see something being waved in front of and face and ended up shaking my head since I feel like I have my eyes crossed , and that look does not go with my image.

"Yah unnie hajimalago!(stop it)~" I stated kind of irritated while my unnies are just there *dramatic sigh* laughing at me .(insert ugly...just kidding I have a beautiful crying face ,duh~)

"왜~(wae~)" i said with an irresistible pout that I'm sure once they see ,they'll stop.

"Awww look at our maknae hewe~" Jisu unnie says with baby voice while pinching my cheek .

"Aish apa~ (it hurts)" I stated then Jisu unnie let's go ,and I held my cheek like I've been slapped hard across the face.
(Hehehe let the random acting....Begin!)
Oh and by the way we're live right now at Vlive and I'm yet again been teamed up'd on *another dramatic sigh with the hand gesture thing like back in the day*

"Why? Why would you do this to me?" I stated very dramatically while doing a dramatic hand gesture.

And then~ I noticed Ace unnie getting what I'm trying to do.

"Because *wipes fake tears*you're just so*dramatic pause* adorable " Ace unnie acted along as if she was in a 1930's film.

"I know *dramatic turn to the window * I was born this way, I can't help it *dramatic hand gestures again *" I stated then sighed , and you won't believe who joined in next ..... OUR MANAGER!

"Hello kids~ *with an overly dramatic voice *"

"Hyung~(dramatic) is there any news?"I stated while pretending to bite my nails.

"Oh, yeah bye the way you have a special visitor " Hyung (Manager) say in a normal talking voice.

"Ah,ok" I stated like nothing happened,the I turned to the camera ,bowed then said "sorry guys for that random and overly dramatic moment" then I turned the camera off and turned to hyung and asked " hyung ! Who are my visitors?" I stated curiously.

"Ahh~ well right now you'll see" he stated then the door from the practice room (in which we are this whole time) opens reviling.....

"Hoot.. 안녕하세요 Monsta X imnida" They stated with a smile, woah they're so cute.

Oh yeah my unnies left already since they either had recoding , swimming or photoshoot today, and here I am ~ once again stating to become dramatic.

"Yah! Maknae! Gwenchana?" Hyung (Manager)ask.

"Oh, umm mianhe "I said then bowed.

"안녕하세요 I'm silver the maknae of 12:00 imnida "I stated with a bow to show respect.

MONSTA X POV
Hoot! Annyeonghaseyo Monsta x imnida.
I wake up feeling so excited and nervous our schedule today since I'm going to meet Silver, yes The Silver of 12:00.

I've been smiling like an idiot with the rest since we heard the great news.
"Yah ! Ireona!(wake up!)" I hear our manager yell while slamming to pans together, getting us up ,well~ besides hyungwon/hyung since he's always tired.

"Yah hyungwon ireona, we're going to meet Silver today" Wonho stated while shaking hyungwon which causing him to bolt up when he hear that today was the day he finally gets to meet her.
"Ok! Since everyone is awake,I would like to inform you guys that she does not know yet so when we go there we'll inform her (Silver)  ,ok?" Manager hyung asks us and we all nod.

I can't believe I'm going to be modelling with her,I wonder if our theme is chic and sexy like the one she did with Got7 Mark and Jackson?

Woah~ I'm so excited to see her when she goes to Lipstick Prince.

I can't believe I'm going to be having a rap duet with her.

I can't wait to see her do aegyo in real life.

I wonder if she likes ramyeon?

I think she's going to be more funny and more pretty in person.

I wonder if she wants to do a duet with me?

*every one,once again smiling like an idiot while there manager is waving his hands and snapping his fingers *
"YAH!" Hyung yells which caused all of us to get back to reality.

"Huh? We're you saying something hyung?" Everyone in unison asked.

*manager face palms *
"Never mind just get ready" and when hyung said that everyone started running to their rooms and rummaging through their clothes trying to find the perfect outfit.

[back to Y/N's POV]
After that whole awkward situation with Monsta x , both of our manager told us that I'll be in their show called Monsta x ray2 ,where we'll be going to Hawaii for five days since after that when we return to Korea I have to head head to a jeju for a commercial with Bo Gum ,ugh I know right? What a bad luck .

Anyways the reason why I'm going to be working with him was because most of the public votes is a 'perfect' couple and guess what else while I was on my private account (social media) I noticed that there was a lot and I mean a lot of photoshopped photos of either me and bo gum,me and a BTS member,me and a Got7 member and so on.

"Oh silver-ssi~ by the way your trip for Hawaii is next Monday at 10:00, so you'll need to start packing and set your alarm for 5:00 since you have to go to the gym to keep up with your weight and after about an a hour you have to go to the studio since you and your unnie have practice till 9:00 then you have to go back to the dorm and get your stuff ready and you can rest from there." Hyung stated as I just nod understanding that yet again I'm going to be exhausted after all of this.*sigh*

--------------------------------------
A/N:Go to princessa1917 to the chapter we collaborated on.

Thanks for reading.
~Author Nim😘