Chapter 21:Finally She's Back??

Y/N POV
I wake to see that technically all of most the music industry in my hospital room asleep along with my unnies and my family? What the he'll happen and how am I here?
"Oh Y/N your awake !"Jisu unnie states and I just answer with;
"No unnie I'm asleep,I'm asleep and your talking to my soul or spirit."I stated sarcastically and she just rolls her eyes and came to hug me.
"You don't know on how much you scared me dosaengie~"she stated and I just roll my eyes.
I was about to answer her see my parents enter the room,they dropped the coffee that they were and hurried their way to me.
"My baby your awake!" My mom stated while she tried to hug me,but I just pushed her away.
"No I'm not awake I'm dead and your talking to my ghost"I stated sarcastically and see the "hurt" in my mother's eyes.
"Yah Y/N-ssi don't talk to your mother with such disrespect."My father stated and I just yet again roll my eyes.
"Listen here mother and father if me getting rushed to the hospital is the only way that I can get your attention away from the company,then don't even bother visiting and pretending to be concern would ya?"I stated coldly.
"Yah Y/N-ssi don't you think your being to harsh on our parents now?"Min ho oppa states and I just glared at him.
"Listen here oppa ,you think your the only one that's not like them but you are along with hongki oppa." I stated.Min ho oppa was about to talk again when I cut in ;
"You said I can come to you when I have a problem.You said that you'll stay by my side when I'm lonely,but... where were you when I was calling out for your help and comfort along with the rest of you?..."I stated coldly.I scoffed as they couldn't answer my couldn't answer my question.Then I see tears drop from their eyes.
"We're so sorry my princess,we thought that what we were doing wasn't affecting you but it did we're sorry baby girl"my dad said as he tried to hug me ,but I just pushed him.
"I'm leaving." I stated and ignored what everyone in the room was calling to me.
"Ms.Lee you can't leave the hospital"the nurses stated and I just continued walking out the exit.
Jisu POV
After Y/N left the room I turn to her family and stated,
"I'm sorry oppa(s) , Mr&Mrs lee about Y/N ,the doctor told me that she has depression and has apparently been two years."I stated as I look down.
"Let's just give her time to clear her mind" Hongki oppa stated.i just that it's just time that she needs.
Y/N POV
I took a cab to my favourite oppa's apartment,since he has been the only one along with the rest of Shinee oppa who has been by my side ever since the last years.
"Jonghyunie oppa"I stated and he looks up at me smile as he pats a spot on the couch next to him.
I walk over to him and he opens up his arms to me ,waiting for me to hug him and I did.

"What's wrong my little bow?" he asks softly as he cares my hair.

"It's just that I feel so lonely and I feel like if I talk to any of you I'll just be a burden and a waste of your time."I stated as I feel hot tears run down my cheeks.
"Let me tell you something little bow, no matter how much you feel like you're always surrounded by darkness,remember that there's always light surrounding it trying to get to you." Jonghyungie oppa states as he hugs me closer to him.

"Hyu-" I hear taemin oppa said but then get cuts off as he saw me and oppa in this position;( btw just imagine they're in a couch)

"Umm do-do yo-you guys want m-me to comeback later?" Taemin oppa states as he stutters.
*sobs/sniffles * "it's okay oppa you can stay here if you want I was just about to leave."I stated as I got up and bowed.
"No Y/N stay ,but why are you crying?" Oppa asks me concerned .

"It's nothing ...really..umm oppa I have to go alright? let's hangout next time?"I ask him and he nodded .

—-/-/-/—//-//-/-//-/-/——//—/-///—-//:/
Author's Note 📝
Hey guys I'm back and sorry for the wait and the short chapter it's just that school has been getting hard for me lately and I needed to focus properly.

-Author nim😘