Chapter 11: First Fight

A/N: Airport Outfit

WARNING:LONGGG~ CHAPTER

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N POV

*Alarm ringing*

*silently crying since I'm so tired* Why? Why Alarm clock?What wrong doing have I done to you huh?

I got up , stretched , then looked the time on my phone and to notice that the time is about ... 4:30! , my eyes widen as I saw that it was still very very early and plus you could barely see the sun yet! this ...this type of cruel and heartless situation happening to me?! is..so frustrating that .. If I ever find out who set me up to wake this early , better get ready and start buying their coffin,Ugh why?oh why does this even happen to me? Does that cruel cruel person even know how tired and exhausted I am from all of my photoshoots all the way to commercial filming to recording!!

"AHHHHH!"I screamed loud and frustrated with both my hands balled into a fist,then I hear running foot steps making its way to my room and almost breaking my door down.

"W-What's going on?"Jisu unnie asked in a panicked and worried tone.

"*yawns* Is there a fire?" Sora unnie asked

"No-"Sora Unnie cut off my sentence and said "THEN WHY IN THE WORLD ARE YOU SCREAMING BOTHERING MY SLEEP?!"Unnie yelled at me causing me to flinch a bit then said "Who the fuck set my ALARM off so early?! and how dare you yell at me?!!"I yelled back and by now ace unnie was holding me back while Jisu unnie was holding back Sora unnie, I just removed Ace unnies hold from me then left my room slamming door so hard that I hear the door knob fall of from the door.

Jisu POV

After the maknae left the room we became quiet for a bit and looked down on floor until I decided to scold Sora for her unacceptable behaviour, since It's the first fight that ever happened within our group and its the first time I think all of us have seen Y/N so angry and yell back before and it's something I think any of us wouldn't like to see ever and I mean ever again.

I wonder who decided to change Y/N-ssi's alarm so early ? Hmmm..I'll just ask them.

"ehem"I clear my throat causing them both to look up.

"Yah! Sora-ssi what in the world were you thinking yelling at Y/N-ssi like that huh?"I stated in a scolding voice then continued.

"Don't you think that lately she barely had any sleep and out of all of us she has the most schedule and you yell at HER?! What are you thinking exactly?You're older than her and you should know better to act your age and speak properly."I stated raising my voice a little higher , then I notice Sora's face looking disappointed  at her self and guilty as well ,Then I noticed that Ye-rin had a guilty look as well.

"Ye-rin do you have anything to share here?"I ask with my voice still raised along with my eyebrow.

"u-umm ...ehem..hehehe,umm well it was kind of me that set her ala-"I cut her off and my eyes were widened then I also gave her a disappointed look.

"Sorry" they both stated with their heads down.

"I'm not the one who you should be apologizing to but Y/N-ssi herself"I stated while I have my arms crossed, then moments later I get a call from manager hung.

"Yeobosaeyo?"I answered

"Ahh..Jisu-ssi would you care to explain why Y/N-ssi came to my apartment 4:00 in the morning and crying?"Oppa(Manager) asked in a very serious tone, then I explained the whole situation causing oppa to scream over the phone saying things " like put your phone on speaker so the girls hear this", then after oppa said to just bring her luggage over to his place since she does not want to comeback to the dorm and she needed space to think, since I think she as very upset with Sora and she was very mad at Ye-rin for doing that, In which I understood and after the call ended.