Chapter 3:Meeting The Members

Y/N POV
Ok,so today is the day I meet the girls that I'm going to work with and I'm quite happy and excited to meet the members.
Moments later as I was lost deep in my thoughts , my driver told me that we have arrive at the building and with that I got off the car and headed in the building.
Once I entered the building, I accidentally bumped into someone,I got up and dust my self off before looking at the person that I bumped into and ask "oh 저승입니다 ,are you ok ?"I ask the guy and offered my hand for him to take so that I could help him up and he grabbed my hand.
"I'm ok but are you ok?"he also asked me, I just shake my head as a yes and smiled at him again since I feel kinda bad.
"Uhh-hhh yes,and again sorry " I said before turning my heel about to leave, then all of the sudden the guy said "wait!I didn't catch your name"
"Ohh umm I'm Lee Y/N ipnida" I said with a smile.
"I'm Jackson Wang from got7 ,I hope we meet again"
He said with a smile and with that we both headed to where we're headed to.

Jackson's POV

I just finished recording for our comeback,so I decided to head to back to the dorm since I have no more scheduled photo shoots or recording.So I just decided to head out, but then all of the sudden as I was deep in thoughts I bumped into someone,oops I thought,but then when I looked at the person who I bumped with ,the next thing I knew I was staring at the most beautiful goddess alive in front of me, then she said "oh 저승입니다 ,are you ok ?" she asked me with an angelic smile.

Woah~ she's so pretty.After she asked I just said I was fine and I asked her if she was hurt but she shake her head and smiled again.

As she was about to leave I called out to her and ask what her name was and she said her name was Y/N,*sigh* Y/N what a beautiful name.

I hope we meet again.

[back to Y/N's POV]

After that , whole mini incident thingy that happened I made my way to JYP's office and when I entered I saw JYP, a middle age woman and three girls seated who looked at me and smiled widely .

"oh,mianhaeyo I'm late" I said and bowed.

"oh it's ok Y/N just make sure next time your not late ok?" JYP asked and I just nodded.

"ok girls Introduce you self, and after I will tell you guys your positions in the group"

''annyeonghasaeyo I'm Park Jisu,I'm 23 years old"

"annyeonghasaeyo I'm Ahn Sora,I'm 22 years old"

and the last one

"annyeonghasaeyo I'm Oh Ye-Rin,I'm 20 years old"

and now It's my turn.

"annyeonghasaeyo I'm Lee Y/N,I'm 18 years old"I said then bowed to my unnies.

"Ok so now that you know each other ,I'm going to be giving you your stage name and positions ok?"JYP nim asked and we just nod in agreement.

"Park Jisu your stage name is Hana and your position is leader and Sub Vocal"

"Ahn  Sora your stage name will be Jessica ,your position is Vocalist and Sub Rapper"

"Oh Ye-Rin stage name Ace,Position is Vocalist ,Main Dancer and Visual"

"now last but not least Lee Y/N stage name is Silver,Position(s) is Maknae,Face of the group,Main/lead Vocal,Lead Dancer,Main rapper and Composer."
______________________
Mianhaeyo readers for the short chapter,it's just that I've been having trouble with my writing lately,I hope you understand.
-Author Nim