Chapter 16:And~The News Broke Loose! P.2

Y/N POV
Ugh ,my head is pounding...I get up from the my ..my bed? Huh? Wait a minute...Why am I in the hospital?
But just us I try to answer my own question,and remember what happened,I see Bo Gum barge in my room,looked at me like I'm a ghost,then he came to me hugged me tightly like he was going to loose me.
I start to tap on his pack and say "yah I need to breath"I stared in a husky voice.owww my throat hurts.
He releases me from the hug and say "you almost gave me a heart attack when I saw you fainted "he stated while he held my hand.
I was about to ask him what he think happened to me ,but then...My door gets slammed open startling the whole life out of me .
"Finally you're awake! Geez you legitimately scared the whole fans ,us and your family!"Sora unnie said as she came and hug me pushing Bo Gum off the bed ,and I just look at him with a 'sorry about that 'look and he just nodded then left the room .
"Unnie,mind getting me a drink?"I ask my her sounding like there's a sandpaper in my throat.
"Ok,just relax for a bit ok?"she stated and I nodded.
As my eyelids were starting to feel heavy my door yet once again slams open causing me to have another near heart attack!.Geez I feel bad for that poor,poor door.
I look to see who came in and I see a raging bull ...just kidding it was  Ye-rin unnie with Yerin unnie (Red Velvet) running up to my bed like a raging bull ,carrying a...a bubble tea!!
They both gave me a death hug first ,release me then hand me the bubble tea saying "Do you know that pretty much all of your fans are like turning you into the #1 trend in twitter for #pray for maknae.And that basically all of you celeb fan boys and fan girls cancelled the rest of their schedules for like probably a couple of hours since they wanted to see you,including V,in whom I ship you guys with to sail the most?!" (*gasp for air*) Ye-rin unnie stated breathlessly,making me look at both of the unnies while drinking my bubble tea and say "Why would they do that ?! I mean like I'm seriously wasting everyone's time because of my situation."I stated while look down on the ground and I just hear both of the unnies made their way to me,sat down in each side and said "Don't worry about it-"Yerin unnie was cut off when I look up at my door,seeing literally Sora unnie,and most of the boy groups at the door.
I hear both my unnies sigh loudly,then both got up to pull out Sora unnie causing the rest to fall on the ground,awe look at their cupid,the gravity.
"Awe look at our poor maknae-ssi "Jackson hyung said as he came up to me and hugged me.As I look at the rest of the guys ,I noticed that they didn't seemed so fond of Jackson hyung hugging me .
Jackson hyung was pushed off by youngjae (got7) and hugged me,then he was pushed off by Jin young and hugged me,then the rest of got 7 did the pushing off thing.
After BTS hyung came into view ,Taehyung hyung came and hugged me first and kissed my forehead and said "From now,I forbid you to over work yourself."Taehyung stated causing everyone in the room ,including the doctor who just came in and nods in agreement.
Then after he got up and Hobie hyung came up to me and hugged and said "of you over work yourself again ,your going out with me!"he stated causing all the guys in the room to scream "YAH!" in which he just laughed it off.
Next after was Suga hyung came up and said "I still want to work with you as healthy living person not an over worked zombie "He stated with a smile and chuckled .
After BTS it was Seventeens turn then after was Exo which by the way shocked me because I thought they were all busy with their upcoming performances same goes with everyone since it's almost MAMA.
I look down to my feet hiding my face since I feel so guilty that they came all the way here from their busy schedule,instead of relaxing.
"Mianhe oppa's for bothering you guys with your practices "I stated ,then I felt an a pair of arms wrap around and said "even if we have to cancel everything on our schedule we'd do it"I hear a deep voice said,which made me look up to see that it was Min Ho (Bro).
"Hy-oppa "I stated in which her looks and me with a grin starting to form and widen,until it was stopped by Suzy unnie who slapped the back of his head and say "try and annoy her today you'll end up here"unnie stated which caused me to laugh My butt off then wiped off a fake tear.

|After everyone's visit|
I was about to sleep when my door yet once again get barged in open .
"Mianhe maknae"Jisu unnie stated.
"Wae?"I ask confused.
"Um-hmm ahh errr ok the reason why I didn't arrive here earlier was because when Sean oppa (photographer) dropped me off on the way here ,well ...we kinda....kiss"she stated which I got up with my eyes widen and say "so you're telling that the reason why you weren't here earlier was because you and that photographer who I haven't interrogated yet?,and you guys KISSED?!"I stated then started to jump up and down and started to squeal.Unnie just looked at me like I'm crazy,then "so~ did he ask you out?what's his personality?will you guys get married?will he have enough money to feed your chil-"unnie cut me and said "Are you serious right now?"she asks me checking if I had a concussion.
"Well yeah "I stated in a duh tone.
"If I weren't serious right now I would have ask if you guys were going to get married or not,duh?"I added then rolled my eyes.
"Ok so..." after unnie told me every detail I couldn't help it but somehow find those two perfect for each other even though I haven't met the Sean guy yet.If he hurts my unnie in anyway shape or form that bastard better start running hills because I will kick his ass and that's a promise.
"Yah unnie"I stated as I pile her cheek.
"When will i meet this Sean guy?"I ask with curiosity.
"I don't know?"she stated shrugging her shoulders."
"But you do know unnie if the CEO finds out your career will be a ...you know "I stated with my hands in the air .
"I know I know "she stated,but then something hits me like a brick.
"UNNIE!"I screamed causing her to fall off the couch and groaned in pain "What?"unnie ask in a whiny tone.
"What if your brothers finds out?"I ask her in which her eyes widen like crazy.
After me and unnie finished our chat she had to head back to Seoul and after since I wasn't sleepy yet I decided to post a picture of me in my SNS telling my fans that I'm now ok and im thankful for their concerns.
*sigh* what a long day! I wonder what happened while I was knocked out.
I decided to check the articles and the first thing that I see shocks me causing me to drop my phone.
No no no no no this can't be happening,he can't be back and I don't want to get engaged yet.

----------------------------------------------
A/N:HAPPY HALLOWEEN 👻! And Happy 23K reads everyone!!i just wanted to give this exciting news about my two new upcoming book,and the WGM book is now in editing and will be updated in 3 months time sadly,but the thing is we need a male lead for WGM or I might as well choose who.

~Author Nim😘