Chapter 2: Leaving Home

"Miss Caswell"

*no response*

"Miss Caswell"

*no response*

"CAMILLA"

"What?" I replied groggily

"Your mother has informed me that you will be leaving in one hour"

"But it's only 4:30 in the morning"

"Well it's 9:30 in London"

"Uhhhhhhh" I completely forgot about time differences.

"I'll be down in 30 for breakfast Tara"

"See you then" said Tara walking out of the bedroom.

Tara had always been my favorite nanny. She was very loyal to us. She had been with us for 6 years only visiting her hometown of Stockholm, Sweden twice.

Hopping into the shower I thought repeatedly,
" a new start, a new start"

I would not present myself as Camilla Mirabella Caswell, heiress of the great Caswell family fortune, and most famous 14 year old in New York. I would present myself as just Camilla or maybe perhaps Cami.

After getting dressed in normal clothing, and brushing my hair and teeth, I skipped down the stairs and ran to the dining room. With adrenaline pumping through my veins I quickly ate my oatmeal. Then went back upstairs to say goodbye.

With my parents already gone at work I skipped over their room and walked down the hall to the room left to mine.

I walked over to my older brother Jack and kicked the foot of his bed. He awoke startled only to realize it was me.

He hugged me goodbye only muttering the words "no boys" before getting back into bed and drifting asleep. I left his room shaking my head in amusement.

Next was Romeo. We never quite got along. Still he was my brother and I knew that I would probably miss our daily bickering when at school.

Without waking the 10 year old I quickly kissed his forehead and left the room.

Lastly was Hunter. The adorable one year old would be easily awoken by movement so I just murmured the two words "bye lovie" before picking up my trunk and disapperating.