Chapter 15: Camilla's House

Camilla's P.O.V:

Oliver, Harry, and the Weasleys were coming today! I got all of the guest bedrooms prepared and the guest house was ready for Mrs. and Mr. Weasley and their eldest children. They were being picked up by an Uber at MACUSA. They should be arriving at our house at about 10:00.

Oliver's P.O.V:

We were at MACUSA for about an hour because we had to go through security since we weren't residents of the U.S.. We all got into a big car and were driving through the City and go Long Island. It started getting less populated and more beachy as we neared Camilla's house. We stopped next to a gate that was guarding a huge house. The driver rang to the house and they let us in. We were all in awe as we drove down the circular driveway. I couldn't believe that this was were Camilla lived. She was too humble to be living in a house this large.

We stopped in front of the doors and the driver got out. He opened up the trunk of the car and started unloading our luggage. We grabbed our bags and walked up the steps and to the large doors. A lady who was about 20 opened up the door and said "hi you must be Camilla's friends come inside. I'll grab her." We all walked inside as she walked up the staircase. We all looked around and couldn't believe our eyes. A baby who I believed was Hunter ran into the entrance area and looked at us. A dog also ran through and turned left into the living room. Hunter ran after it giggling.

"Hey guys!" Said Camilla. We all looked up and saw her at the top of the stairs looking down at us. She ran down to greet us all.

After greeting us she said that Ron's parents and two oldest brothers would be staying in the guest house and that Michelle (the lady who greeted us) would show them where it was.

Camilla then brought us upstairs and showed us where we would be sleeping. I was sharing a room with Fred. George was sharing with Ron. And Harry would have his own room (she thought he would like that). Ginny also had her own room until Hermione would arrive the day before the party. We put our stuff down and she brought us downstairs.

Camilla's P.O.V:

They were all very quiet and kept gazing at every little detail in my house. It was kinda weird.

"I'm bringing out Mr. and Mrs. Weasley. We are going to the village and will be back in a few hours. Charlie and Bill are catching up on some sleep." Said Michelle.

"Okay bye" I said.

"So what do you guys want to do?" I asked

"I'm hungry" Said George.

I brought them all into the Kitchen and we sat down at the table while Tara made sandwiches. We talked and they caught me up on all that was happening at school.

"So we won the last game against Ravenclaw and when we get back we are versing Slytherin." Said Oliver

"And the girls dormatories are getting a new coat of paint since one of the pranks turned the walls fushia with orange polka dots." Said Ginny.

After we ate our sandwiches we went into the living room and watched the movie the perks of being a wallflower. It was really good. They all became really tired even though it was only 4. Apparently they were up all night packing and it's late at home for them.

The twins, Ron, and Harry went upstairs to sleep while Oliver, Ginny, and I hung out on the couch for a bit. I asked if they wanted to go on a walk and they said yes.

We walked out of the house all bundled up and walked down the street towards the village. When we got to the village we went into my favorite Coffee shop and ordered some drinks.

We talked for a little bit and before we realized it was 11:00. We walked home and all of us went straight to bed.

A/N: I am so so so sorry. I honestly just stopped liking Harry Potter as much as I used to I decided to finish this though. Thank you all so much for reading!! Love you all❤️ 6/28/18