Chapter 28: Two Years Later

Two years later:

Oliver's POV:

I had to leave puddlemore United since the war is nearly here. The Weasleys and I have kept in touch.

Camilla is always lingering in our conversations.

Nobody has seen her since Hogwarts. Her family has been out and about. They are constantly in the news.

I decided to work at the twins shop for some extra cash.

"Ok, that's the last of it, we are officially closed." Said Fred gloomily

It was no longer safe to keep the shop running.

I said my goodbyes and walked out the door.

It was nearly pitch black out as I walked down the road on my way to the Leaky Cauldron to get back into London.

I turned the corner and I heard hurried footsteps behind me.

Slightly frightened I turned around with my hand in my pocket atop of my wand.

Two death eaters started me in the eye.

"What's your name boy?" A death eater with a stubbly chin asked me.

"Oliver." I replied to many thoughts passing through my mind to think of a fake name.

"Grab him" the other said

A hand grabbed mine and I glanced over my shoulder to see another death eater behind me.

"When was the last time you had contact with Harry Potter?" He asked

"School, School was the last time I talked to him, I haven't seen him since." That was a lie, he visited the shop just a few months ago and barely escaped when a death eater walked through the door.

"Fat chance."

I was sucked into the air and within seconds I appeared outside a mansion with the name Malfoy written next to the front steps.

I was thrown through the front door and greeted by Bellatrix.

I reached into my pocket but my wand was gone.

The death eaters threw my wand towards bellatrix and she caught it with one hand.

"Well, hello Ollie boy." She started

"Welcome to Malfoy Manor." I glanced to my right and saw a group of death eaters including Draco's parents sitting at a table, Draco was no where to be found.

"Harry was cited at that horrid little joke shop not so Long ago, am I correct?"

I didn't dare say a word

"Answer me boy."

Nothing

"Crucio"

I writhed in pain. Unable to move.

It stopped

"Tell me boy was he there or not?"

My ears were ringing and I could no longer comprehend what was going on around me.

*Pop

A large thump fazed me out of my trance.

More death eaters appeared along with Harry, Hermione, and Ron.

Uh oh

"We got him."

"Along with his buds too."

Two eager Death Eaters shared with the group.

"Are you sure?" Asked Draco's Father

"This does not look like them." Inquired Bellatrix

Murmers were heard across the room, many were in denial that they were in fact the ones they were looking for.

"Draco, my child come in here." Called Mrs. Malfoy

Draco Malfoy walked into the room and looked at the group

He looked horrible

"I'm not sure, mother" he said after stairing at them.

"it's not them"a voice shared

On the other side of the room, Camilla Maribella Caswell was seen peeking through the room.

The young girl, once feisty, peppy and full of life was now covered in bruises, dark marks under her eyes and looking as though she would never be happy again.

She was wearing a long sleeve little black dress with black heels, her hair down and falling in front of her face in curls. She still was as elegant looking as ever even though it was obvious she was unhappy

"How do you know child." Bellatrix asked

"I just know it's not them."she replied

"I'm not risking this, bring them to the dungeon." Bellatrix started

"Leave the girl" she continued

Camilla walked over to Harry and Ron, while 2 death eaters grabbed the boys by the shirt and dragged them to the dungeon. Camilla leading the way.

She walked back up from the dungeon and sat at the table next to Draco.

Bellatrix tortured Hermione for quiet some time.

The entire time Camilla tried to cover her face but the tears forming in her eyes were visible.

All of a sudden Ron and Harry along with others appeared in the front of the room. They fought off the death eaters while Hermione and I stood up and raced to their sides.

We began to apparate.

Taking one final look around the room, Camilla was no where to be seen.