Chapter 23: End of The Year

Camis POV:

The rest of the year was a reck.

Chos emotions were all over the place and it was difficult comforting her while I was hurting too.

I tried to keep my space from everyone in fears of people trying to get me to "talk about my feelings" .

The train ride home was rather univentful except for everyone worrying about Voldemort's return.

I kissed Oliver goodbye and walked out of Kings cross and downtown to the subway to get to my Aunts house.

"Hello Camilla." I was greeted once I reached the house.

"Come in, how was your year."

I burst out into tears and started mumbling how my friend was dead and how everyone is worried he's back.

"Silence Camilla. Sometimes you have to give up things for the benefit of others. The dark lord is back and now we will be able to come back to power. Don't you understand how wonderful this is."

I looked up into her eyes and saw something different. She was no longer my caring aunt instead she was an evil Death eater.

"Grab your bags, here is some flo powder your parents are expecting you."

Oliver's POV:

We are three weeks into summer break and Camilla has not replied or written a single letter to anyone.

Everyone was extremely worried for her.

After Cedric's death she rarely talked.

The news has been very alarming lately and I'm  wondering if it's the same in New York.

I hope she is doing well.

A/N I will try to make the chapters longer but the final chapters will be very long