Chapter 24: Back at it

Oliver's POV:

After a long summer we were all back at Hogwarts worried about what was going to happen. It was my last year and it was sad knowing I won't be going back here next year.

We all sat in a compartment and waited to arrive at school.

None of us were really looking forward to the school year.

"Has anybody seen Camilla?" I asked

"I haven't seen or heard from her since the last day of school." Kara said

"She never replied to any of our letters." George said

"She didn't write to me either." Lee said

"Me either" I said

Everyone looked up at me with worried looks on their faces.

Camilla's POV:

I found an empty compartment in the back of the train and sat there. I was worried. No I was TERRIFIED to see my friends.

I don't want to hurt them and after what I found out I was scared to face them and lie to them.

Oliver's POV:

We got to the great hall and took our seats in the middle, I still couldn't find Cami.

I looked up and down the table till I spotted her sitting by herself at the very end of the table.

She stared at the floor and looked sad. She had a cut next to her left eye and her eyes were very red.

After the feast we all got up to leave.

I had my eyes glued to her and watched her run out of the hall before anyone else.

I ran after her.

"Cami"

"CAMI"

"CAMILLA MARIBELLA CASWELL"

She turned around

"Why are you avoiding me, you haven't talked to me all summer and you run away from me when I finally get to see you again."

She just cried in front of me.

I hugged her and we walked up to the astronomy tower.

"I'm so sorry, it's just my summer has been terrible." She started

"You can talk to me about it." I said

"That's the thing, I can't."

"What do you mean, I'm your boyfriend you can tell me anything."

"I'm so sorry but maybe soon."

She walked away.