Chapter 33: Fresh Start

2 years later:

After the wedding, the next big step for the couple was moving in to their own house.

The castle was not homey or fit for a family so 6 months after the wedding, they moved to the English countryside.

Hills surrounded the house with beautiful greenery and flowers all around.

The house was fairly large but the smallest Camilla had ever lived in.

The eight bedroom, 4 bath home was very pretty.

It was also down the rode from both George and Angelina and was only a few minutes away from Cho.

The house was perfect for the little children and they loved playing in their new and very large garden.

An elementary school was less than 2 miles away and would be the school for the children before they would go to Hogwarts. If they would go to Hogwarts.

The family spent their weekends at the village a little bit away from the home. Often meeting up with Chos family and George and Angelina's for lunch or dinner.

The small village had a market, 6 restaurants, a daycare, the school, a library, church, post office, and a few clothing shops. Everyone around the area loved visiting.

Oliver went back to work for puddlemore and Camilla began writing books.

She had always been higher than everyone else in her studies so she began updating old spell books along with writing some books about the muggle and no-maj world for wizards and witches. She also wrote a few books about her life as a part of a pure-blood family when she felt she didn't belong.

Since the wedding her relationships with all her friends from before the war were rekindled and she was finally becoming happier.