Chapter 17: Last day

Camilla's POV:

  It's our last day of exams and everyone is ecstatic. Oliver and my's relationship has not really grown since Christmas.
  We are only friends even though we do share the occasional snog.

*knock knock*

"Come in"

"Hey"

"Hey Cho"

"Ur needed at the astronomy tower at 7:30"

"Why"

"Because"

"Your the worst"

"I know I am"

She walked out of the room.

The day went buy super fast and before I knew it, it was dinner. Everyone was smiling and laughing with their friends. The 7 years were crying and hugging. Kara and I were joking around and recalling all of our fun times this year.

Once it was over everyone got up and ran outside near the lake. Kids were doing cartwheels and having catches, playing tag and laying down on the grass talking.

It was 7:22 so I decided to go upstairs to the astronomy tower.

*7:30*

"Hey Cami"

It was Oliver

"Hi"

"I wanted to talk to you"

"So ever since I met you I've always felt a connection. Do you remember the first day on the train"

"Yes, when you couldn't get any words out of your mouth"

"I couldn't stop thinking how beautiful you were and I'm so glad I got to spend everyday with you this year. I wanted to know if you will be my girlfriend?"

"Yes"

"Really?"

"Yeah, of course, your the best Ollie" I said as I kissed him.

We looked down over the astronomy tower at all the students running around.

"I think they said yes"

*yeah, woohoo, yay Ollie and Cami*

The entire Quidditch team, Cho, Kara, Fred and George, Ginny, Harry, Ron, and Hermione were all at the bottom watching us.

We both started blushing and looked out towards the sunset. It was the perfect way to end my first year at Hogwarts.

A/N: hope you enjoyed this chapter