Chapter 34: Epliouge

Hunter Caswell 18, Samuel Caswell 17, Maggie Caswell 17, Beatrice Wood 14, Lila Wood 13, Milo Wood 11, Honey Wood 5.

Epilogue

"Mom, we have to leave soon or we are going to be late!"

"Beatrice, it's only 9 we have plenty of time."

"Yeah, Bea out of all my years going to Hogwarts I only missed the train twice."

"Hunter you are not helping."

It was September first and the Wood family was getting ready for school.

"Oliver, is breakfast ready yet?"

"Almost." He replied

Since the children started school they have eaten the same breakfast every first day. For the past eight years they have had scrambled eggs, turkey bacon and strawberry pancakes.

"It's ready!" Oliver called out a few minutes later.

The seven children rushed out of their rooms and began down stairs.

Oliver watched as they raced down the stairs to the kitchen.

After their second child Oliver and Camilla decided to move to a bigger house. Their new house was right next to the potters and their children all became friends.

The house was fairly large and perfect for the family of 9 and their 3 dogs Gogo, Marla, and herby and 1 cat Lesley.

When first walking through the front doors your eyes are drawn to the back of the house were the kitchen is. The humongous kitchen had an Island in the center with 10 stools surrounding it.

To the left of the kitchen was the living room with a sectional, loveseat, and chair with a flatscreen tv above the fireplace.

Next to the living room was the dining room with a large oak table. Two chairs at the heads of the tables, 4 on one side and a large bench on the other

To the right of the kitchen was Camilla's office. Half of the office was filled with books from floor to ceiling that were waiting to be signed by her before the release. On the other side her desk with her computer and stacks of paper lay ready to be inked with words for her next book.

The foyer had high ceilings with a banister all around the top of the foyer. The children's room doors were all visible when looking up.

First to the table was Maggie, then Samuel, Hunter, Lila, Honey, Beatrice, and Milo.

Everyone sat down and chowed down on their food.

"Milo, are you nervous for which house you will be sorted into."

"A little bit, I'm more nervous on being by myself."

"You won't be by yourself, if your lucky enough you will sorted into Hufflepuff and then you'll have Maggie and I" Samuel assured her.

"Or you'll be sorted into Gryffindor, then you'll be with Lila and I." Beatrice added.

"And thankfully Hunter graduated, all he did was torment us, you won't have to deal with him." Lila said

"Oh stop it, you are going to miss me."

Camilla smiled to herself as she looked on at all of her children talking about school. It brought her back to her time at school. It was short but it was wonderful. She was so glad her children would be getting the full experience.

It had been 15 years since the war. She would have never imagined back then that her life would be this amazing. Marrying the love of her life, having four kids and raising 3 more.