Chapter 30: Ill try

*1 year later

Camilla's POV:

It's been a year since the war

I'm Living in a Castle in Washington US, with a barrier surrounding from rest of the state

I have been spending my time Taking care of Hunter, Maggie, and Samuel.

Hunter is now 5, Maggie and Samuel are Jack's kids with his girlfriend who died in war they are 1 1/2. 

It's been very tiring taking care of these little kids so my friend Sandy helps take care of them. She was studying in Shanghai when the war broke out and she's a squib so she was not fully knowledged about the war but she knew that it was kind of going on.

She visits me a lot now and takes the kids every day for a bit of fun.

We are currently having brunch together.

"Camilla, you need to get out. This enclosed world that you have put yourself in is not good for you. Go contact your friends."

"My family killed theirs, they will never forgive me."

"Just try please."

Later that night I did try:

"Hi Oliver I hope all is well, I have been following quidditch lately, congratulations on making it to the finals. I wanted to explain everything, I have finally felt ready to open up about everything. My great grandfather was gelleret grindlewaldi. He had my grandmother when he was only 17 years old. He hid her from the world but helped raise her on his beliefs. She fell in love with a man and had 2 kids before he left her. During the 1st wizardingwar my grandmother was by Voldemort's side. My mother was only 10 years old but she knew if the conflict ever arouse again she would fight on that side. After they lost in the first war my grandmother made her family hid their powers and my mother decided to do the same with her family. When Voldemort came back to power after the trieizard tournament my parents began to hid more and more things from me and my brothers until they decided to make us death eaters. I refused but they forced me and Jack to get the dark mark. They said if we refused they would kill us Voldemort threatened to kill Hunter and Jacks children. Jack had two kids before the war. Samuel and Maggie, they are twins and 1 1/2 years old. I am currently living in Washington, right outside of Seattle. I am living on a hill top in a castle that my parents used to live in. I have an amazing view of a river and mountains all around. I'm in a better place now. My friend Sandy comes over everyday and takes the kids out and about.  My parents have another castle in the English country side i will soon be moving there with the kids. For now we are good in our home but soon I will need a change. It's been very difficult but I have become adjusted. I hope you are doing well.
- Camilla Caswell

I sent the letter and didn't look back